Stila One Step Correct Brightening Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More.
What Is Stila One Step Correcteur?
This product is brought to you by Stila Cosmetics, the makeup label that has bee heavily drawing inspiration from runway looks and making these available for daily wear for more than 20 years. “We believe that the right makeup can turn even the simplest look into a statement,” its company briefer states. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Stila One Step Correct Brightening Serum US $36 for a 1.0 oz. bottle, offers a three-way solution to bring your skin back to its more youthful appearance.
Stila One Step Correcteur — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Correct and seamlessly make up for uneven skin tone.
- Deliver a soothing hydration to keep your skin well-moisturized even under your cosmetics.
- Help control oil production to prevent greasy skin.
- Tighten and reduce the appearance of pores to give you a smoother skin surface.
- Lighten and brighten your skin’s complexion in an instant.
What Are The Ingredients In Stila One Step Correcteur?
- Panax Ginseng Extract: Strengthens your skin synthesis, making your skin more resilient to future damage and aging.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Derived from Vitamin A, it has age-defying properties that help fade the appearance of early signs of skin aging with regular skin application.
- Kaolin: It helps control oil production and absorbs excess oil to prevent your skin’s surface from becoming too greasy. However it may also cause side effects.
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract: It delivers a calming effect that relieves your skin from redness, blotchiness, and other signs of inflammation.
How To Apply Stila One Step Correcteur
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply and even out just the right amount of Stila One Step Correcteur over your skin before applying your makeup to correct your skin tone.
- Prime your skin to receive your cosmetics.
Benefits Of Stila One Step Correcteur
- Stila One Step Correcteur provides a three-in-one treatment solution to address three key needs of dull skin, that is, correct, illuminates, and hydrates, in just one step.
- This product has oil-regulating properties that make it perfectly suitable for use on oilier skin types but, this effectiveness is not proven clinically.
Disadvantages Of Stila One Step Correcteur
- This product contains too many potentially irritating ingredients that does not make it suitable for use by people with more sensitive and reactive skin types.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does Stila One Step Correcteur Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Stila One Step Correct Brightening Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and a long list of artificial dyes.
- Increased risk for hormone irregularities and associated organ failures due to parabens.
Final Verdict: Stila One Step Correct Brightening Serum
Stila One Step Correcteur is an innovative way to conceal imperfections concerning your skin pigment. With this product, you no longer have to figure out which shade of concealer to use over specific hyper pigmentation and discoloration problems. Unfortunately, artificial dyes irritate the skin, and if you are aware you have strong skin sensitivities then, you may want to have a look at other options to correct and conceal your skin pigmentation issues.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."