StimuLash: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is StimuLash?
As per the manufacturer, StimuLash is an eyelash enhancer manufactured by Fusion Beauty, to create longer and healthier eyelashes.
StimuLash is a cosmetic eyelash enhancer to help eyelashes become longer and healthier. In six weeks, eyelashes are supposed to be longer and fuller. StimuLash is applied to the lash line before bed.
Statistics report that after six weeks of nighty usage, eighty-nine percent of women in the trial now had eyelashes that were longer and fuller appearing. StimuLash can also be used on brow hairs for women who have thin brow lines.
The long list of ingredient is provided. Ingredients are explained to detail why they are included, which is important as some of them are unusual for beauty products, such as the artificial sweetener Sorbitol. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Benefits of StimuLash
- Ingredients are detailed. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Before and after images are shown for visual proof.
- Contact information is provided.
Disadvantages of StimuLash
- Limited information is given at this time.
- No money-back guarantee is mentioned.
- No clinical study information is provided.
What are the ingredients in StimuLash?
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Final verdict : StimuLash
Information on StimuLash is limited, which doesn’t do much to reassure consumers. Ingredients are listed, as are before and after images which can show a sample of what the product could do. One wonders why clinical study results aren’t included as well, and why more information isn’t given. With no money-back guarantee, trying StimuLash could be a financial risk.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."