StimuLash: Does StimuLash Work?
StimuLash is an eyelash enhancer manufactured by Fusion Beauty, to create longer and healthier eyelashes.
StimuLash – Product Description
StimuLash is a cosmetic eyelash enhancer to help eyelashes become longer and healthier. In six weeks, eyelashes are supposed to be longer and fuller. StimuLash is applied to the lash line before bed.
Statistics report that after six weeks of nighty usage, eighty-nine percent of women in the trial now had eyelashes that were longer and fuller appearing. StimuLash can also be used on brow hairs for women who have thin brow lines.
The long list of ingredient is provided. Ingredients are explained to detail why they are included, which is important as some of them are unusual for beauty products, such as the artificial sweetener Sorbitol.
- Ingredients are detailed.
- Before and after images are shown for visual proof.
- Contact information is provided.
- Shopping is done on a secure and professional website.
- Testimonials are available.
- It can be used on eyebrows too.
StimuLash – Drawback
- Limited information is given at this time.
- No money-back guarantee is mentioned.
- No clinical study information is provided.
StimuLash – The Bottom Line
Information on StimuLash is limited, which doesn’t do much to reassure consumers. Ingredients are listed, as are before and after images which can show a sample of what the product could do. One wonders why clinical study results aren’t included as well, and why more information isn’t given. With no money-back guarantee, trying StimuLash could be a financial risk.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."