StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer – Overview
Until recently the only options available when it came to enhancing the lashes was to either use fake lashes, get extensions attached or simply apply mascara. The latest trend however is to use an eyelash conditioner (sometimes called an ‘enhancer’) that promises to grow longer lashes naturally.
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer claims to do just this by using a combination of proteins and vitamins that strengthen and rejuvenate the lashes in as little as 6 weeks. There is not a huge amount of information about the Stimulash protect either on the company website or on retail sites selling the product. The Fusion beauty company that manufactures StimulashFusion has an attractive and easy to use site that features the full range of cosmetic products in their range. Although they do provide a ‘before and after’ shot of lashes, claiming that 89% of participants in tests had good results, no actually clinical studies are shown to back this up. In addition to this, no customer testimonials are shown on the site and there are no independent consumer reviews anywhere else on the internet.
Other sections of the site include a gallery showing various celebrities holding Fusion products plus a sample of how StimulashFusion has been promoted in the press. While there are some details given regarding StimulashFusion, no full FAQ section is available.
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer – Product Description
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer promises to produce healthier, stronger and more ‘flutter-worthy’ lashes, and the implication is that lashes will grow longer by rejuvenating the hair follicles. The full list of ingredients is provided on the site, which shows the formula to contain bio-peptides to strengthen, Sodium Hyaluronate to help hydrate, Methylamido Dihydro Noralfoprostal, Panthenol, the anti-oxidant Vitamin E, and Vitamin C to nourish and rejuvenate. Other key ingredients are grapeseed extract, ginseng, yeast extract, chamomile and glycerine.
As with most other eyelash enhancers, StimulashFusion is applied along the lash line, like a liquid eyeliner would. It requires only one application per day, at bedtime after make-up has been removed. Because the formula is paraben and fragrance free, it is unlikely to cause any skin irritations or rashes.
It is not known how long one tube of StimulashFusion will last, although most similar products can be used for 4-6 months. Price-wise, StimulashFusion is in the mid-range, costing $89.00 per tube.
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer – Advantage
- StimulashFusion should not cause soreness or irritation
- The formula contains antioxidants and follicle strengthening agents
- The Fusion site is easy to use and reasonably informative
- A full ingredient list is shown
- StimulashFusion only requires one application per day
- The product is not overly expensive
- StimulashFusion performed well in consumer tests
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer – Drawbacks
- No FAQ section is provided on the website
- No customer testimonials are shown
- It is unlikely StimulashFusion will make lashes grow longer than they are genetically able to
- No full clinical studies are provided
- There are no independent consumer reviews available
- It is not known how long one tube of StimulashFusion will last
- No money-back guarantee is provided
StimulashFusion Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer – The Bottom Line
Given the ingredients contained in the StimulashFusion formula, it would probably work just as well as most of the other eyelash enhancers on the market, although it certainly doesn’t stand out as being unique. It does contain some good, nourishing ingredients which would definitely have a conditioning effect on the existing lashes, although it is questionable whether it would actually produce longer hairs, as lash length is genetically determined. What it likely will do is allow the hairs to reach their full length potential, rather than become brittle and more prone to breakage.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."