Striadril Review: Should You Buy This stretch mark cream?
Striadril, available in a 2 oz. tube packaging, is a stretch mark treatment solution designed and specially formulated to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
About Striadril — Does It Really Work?
According to third party websites, this product is brought to you by Generix Laboratories. Sadly, the company’s official website does not present the company’s track record in skin care and, as of the time of writing this review, does not list Striadril Stretch Marks Cream, as one of its products which could mean that the product has been phased out, although there is no information anywhere to validate that information.
Based on claims made by third parties, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Soften the appearance of your stretch marks to make these blend in better with your natural skin tone.
- Facilitate skin healing to promote tighter, more closely knit skin fibers.
- Improve the pigment of your stretch marks to make these appear much less visible.
- Enhance the texture of your skin’s surface.
- Promote a firmer and more elastic skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Striadril?
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that aids in evening out your skin tone, making the boundaries of your stretch marks much less noticeable and your marks to appear less prominent
- Centella Asiatica Extract: It facilitates faster skin healing and repairs to help address the streaks deep within your skin that makes stretch marks appear noticeable when viewed from the surface.
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract: Promotes a smoother skin surface, it also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that supports the appearance of a more even skin tone.
- Glucosamine HCI: Facilitates skin restructuring to address skin affected by scars and trauma, including stretch marks, to patch up the damages on the matrix.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: These have moisture promoting properties as well as deliver anti-inflammation to promote a calmer, clearer skin.
- Peptides: Enhance collagen and elastin production so as to support mechanisms that require these to repair and renew damaged skin.
Directions to use:
Striadril is recommended for application twice up to three times a day on affected areas of your skin. To improve product absorption and potency to heal your skin, apply product on freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin. Apply a generous amount over affected areas of your skin using a massaging action to blend the product well into your skin.
- Striadril has been specially formulated to treat and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- This product is backed by trials, according to third parties, that show:
- 93 per cent of subjects exhibited various levels of improvements in the presentation of their respective stretch marks.
- Visible results can be expected within 4 to 6 weeks of regular, thrice daily product application.
- This product appears to have been discontinued and there appears to be neither online seller nor reseller sites carrying this product.
- Striadril reviews are severely limited.
Does Striadril Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of product ingredients and in the absence of an robust volume of product reviews, expect side effects to be likely when you decide to use Striadril. As a precaution, always perform a patch test to check for adverse reactions you may have relative to this product.
It’s hard enough to paint a picture of what Striadril is and what it does. While several third parties hail its formula for being specifically formulated to treat stretch marks, there’s no reason to rejoice knowing that this product appears nowhere to be found.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."