Stripeptin DC: Does Stripeptin DC Work?
Stripeptin DC Overview
Stripeptin DC, for dark circles, promises to eliminate under eye dark circles for a smooth and renewed appearance. They offer two Stripeptin DC for dark circles, and Stripeptin PE for puffiness. The formula contains a special blend of enzymes to help eliminate the pooled blood in the capillaries that cause dark and colored under eye circles, and peptides to strengthen the capillaries. The peptides also help with collagen which keeps skin tight and lessens fine lines and wrinkles.
Stripeptin DC – Product Description
Stripeptin DC from Nutritional Science Laboratories, based in Naples Florida, diminishes dark circles and prevents the discoloration from coming back. This unique formula is designed to treat under eye skin by helping discoloration to fade and disappear.
This product combines healing and protecting powers of bioflavonoids combined with peptides, moisturizers, firming agents, and vitamins to treat the dark circles of the under eye area. It is necessary to treat the delicate eye area at the cellular level due to the thinness and sensitiveness. The peptides in Stripeptin DC work to get to the middle of the skin, the dermis, while the bioflavonoids help lessen the dark under eye color and lessen inflammation. Stripeptin DC also strengthens the capillary walls under the eye to prevent it from expanding, which can cause discoloration.
Stripeptin DC Advantage
- Steipeptin DC offers a fourteen day trial that you can try it at home for free.
- The company says this product is clinically proven and guaranteed to work.
- This unique cream helps to heal and strengthen blood vessels and prevents future dark circles.
- By using the cream twice a day, it will leave your skin smoother, younger, and free of dark under eye circles.
- The ingredients Include the powerful antioxidant C-Q10.
- Before and after photos and testimonials are available and helpful to view.
- Stripeptin DC is marketed and advertised heavily.
- The lime green label helps this product to catch your eye and remember it because it is different.
Stripeptin DC – Drawbacks
- Most of its products may be available through third party affiliates only.
- They do not reveal the specifics of the peptides or enzymes they use.
- There is an ingredient list but no further description about how it ties in to the formula.
- It is not clear if the formula is fragrance free, hypo-allergenic, or eye doctor tested.
- They do not mention no animal testing done with this product.
- They don’t mention about having done research on the ingredients or the products being sold.
- Retails for just under $60.00 for a small amount.
Stripeptin DC – The Bottom line
Stripeptin DC for dark circles combines treatment for discoloration with preventative measures to continue to fade over time. DC is proven to reduce dark circles color and size, and helps to prevent them from coming back.
They address all the concerns most men and women have from dark circles, to wrinkles and fine lines, all in one product. Although the peptides and enzymes are impressive and interesting, they do not go into great detail as to what exactly these are as ingredients and how they actually work.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.