Strivectin Lip Plumping Treatment Reviews: Does it Give Results?
Formulated with StriVectin’s proprietary complex, NIA-114 technology, the Nourishing Lip Plumper, US $39 for 0.12 oz., has been conceptualized to enhance the protection of your lips from aging and damage, and also make it appear fuller. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your lips a moisture boost to enhance its volume and density, and restore its elasticity as well.
- Improve the moisture content of your lips at any given time with a powerful boost in hyaluronic acid content.
- Renew dead lip skin layers to surface a livelier, healthier new layer.
- Smoothen out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area.
- Pull up your lips and make these appear firmer.
- Improve the staying power of your lip color by serving as a primer.
- Protect your lips from damage.
This product is formulated by StriVectin, a company that has made a full line of beauty and personal care products around its proprietary NIA-114 complex, with a strong inclination to produce research-based product claims.
Strivectin Lip Plumping Treatment Ingredients
- Lactic Acid: Aids in renewing your lips and in stimulating higher levels of collagen production required to power a wide range of repair and rejuvenation mechanisms that facilitate skin turnover.
- Benzyl Nicotinate: Improves microcirculation of fluids underneath the treatment area which causes blood and other fluids to rush underneath your skin, a mechanisms which, in turn, makes your lips appear denser.
- Ceramide: Helps restore your skin’s protective outer barrier which enhances your skin’s resistance to damage caused by many environmental factors, including infections.
- Amino Acids: Provides additional supply of building blocks required to repair and produce newer, younger skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restores your skin healthy moisture levels as it attracts water molecules that keep your skin hydrated for hours.
- Proprietary NIA-114: Works to support the refortification of your skin’s natural defenses against damage.
Use StriVectin Nourishing Lip Plumper as generously and as frequently as you want to, day and night. Apply under your lipstick in the morning for a fuller, more voluminous lips effect
Strivectin Lip Plumping Advantages
- Product provides immediate gratification as well as longer-term lip skin benefits.
- Long-term use pile up the benefits which lasts for months after product use is discontinued.
- Based on a consumer research survey, 93 per cent of the study subjects experienced the following positive results:
- Better moisturized skin
- Softer, better nourished lips
- Longer staying power of lipstick with this product layered under
Strivectin Lip Plumping Disadvantages
- Product contains toxic PEGs which can easily become contaminated with the carcinogen, 1,4 dioxane during the manufacturing process.
- Product contains butylene glycol, an ingredient with a high potential to cause severe skin irritations.
- It may take several applications before positive benefits become noticeable.
StriVectin Nourishing Lip Plumper finally sounds like the solution you’ve been looking for to ward off your beauty problems concerning dry and thinning lips. While this product may be well formulated, the results will still depend on how well your skin assimilates its contents.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."