Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer?
StriVectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer 1.7 oz, US $89, is a product that resolves your skin issues involving chronic dryness, enlarged pores, and uneven skin tone. Although it contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
“Deliver the most high-performance skincare and haircare solutions powered by the latest clinical advances to transform the look of your skin and hair” — That is the mission that StriVectin has embarked on to achieve and to differentiate its brand and product offerings from the rest of the industry. The company uses NIA-114 technology, an innovative skin care complex and delivery system that helps restore the health of your skin’s protective barrier function to promote the restoration of your skin’s overall health and appearance
Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer: Does It Really Work?
As per manufacturer claim, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Deliver superficial and deep hydration to promote a feeling of instant moisture boost to last for longer periods of time.
- Exfoliate by loosening up tough dirt and grime to reveal your clearer, more purified skin.
- Enhance and strengthen your skin’s protective barriers while simultaneously tightening your pores to keep moisture in and keep it that way for longer.
This product works by improving your skin’s moisture content in multiple ways. First, it delivers a significant amount of moisture. Second, it repairs and restores your skin’s protective barrier. Third, it tightens your pores to keep moisture in.
What Are The Ingredients In Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer?
- NIA-114 Technology: A proprietary complex patented by StriVectin which consists of ingredients all bound to improve your skin’s protective barrier function to improve moisture as well as its resilience to external causes of damage and aging.
- Mica: Helps absorb excess oils from your skin, it also promotes a more refined skin surface that makes your skin appear clearer, brighter and silky smoother.
- Algae Extract: Significantly improves your skin’s moisture content, it also supports your skin in restoring its naturally powerful capability to capture and hold in moisture.
- Pentylene Glycol: It is a preservative that binds moisture and has antibacterial properties & also cause skin irritation.
How To Apply Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply StriVectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer 1.7 oz day and night for best results.
Benefits Of Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer
- This product works in multiple ways, and therefore saves you the added effort and risk for irritation inherent when layering different products on top of each other to obtain different results.
- NIA-114 Technology also has melanin-inhibiting properties that helps lighten dark skin imperfections and brighten your skin’s overall complexion.
- This product moisturizes skin leaving it soft. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer
- This product is not formulated to be used over your delicate eye skin and prompts the use of a separate eye cream to deliver this purpose.
- StriVectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer 1.7 oz reviews are severely limited that there are very few user experiences that have been shared on unbiased websites regarding this product and its effect on skin.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- The product contains alcohol.
Does Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals which can easily be contaminated with toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen.
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage and related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin.
Final Verdict: Strivectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer
StriVectin Radiance Refining Moisturizer 1.7 oz makes tall promises and likely to deliver all to some extent. Unfortunately, the potentially beneficial formulation is also laden with components that beg you to compromise your skin and overall health in the long run.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: