StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream?
Achieve a more sculpted and youthful silhouette with TL advanced light tightening neck cream. The neck has less fatty tissue and collagen, which is why the first signs of aging, such as slack, sagging skin often appear there.
According to the manufacturer StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream is available in 1.7 oz. jar for $95. However there are many other brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream : Does It Really Work?
Advanced Tightening Neck Cream proposes that sagging skin is the primary cause of skin ageing on your neck. For which, its makers are offering what it calls, Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex, a proprietary blend of ingredients which is claimed to help skin on your neck better resist wrinkling due to gravity. It improves your skin’s elasticity which smoothens skin and visibly improves the appearance of lines across your neck.
What Are The Ingredients In StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream?
This product’s full ingredients list below:
- ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.this ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
How To Apply StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream day and night.
Benefits Of StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
- This product proposes skin science that’s logical, focusing on improving your skin’s surface layers to protect your skin from the sun and other environmental damage.
- This product Visibly tightens, lifts and firms the neck.
- This product Strengthens the skin barrier. Although it may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
- This product contains phenoxyethanol and PEGs that can have detrimental effects on your overalll health and well-being.
- It also contains fragrance which can be irritating to sensitive skin types.
- This product may cause skin rashes.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Final Verdict : StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
This product retails for $95, Although this product may be too expensive for a topical regimen. Consider this product if you absolutely think your skin is ageing much too early than it is supposed to.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."