What is Sudden Change Eye Serum?
Sudden Change Eye Serum is an anti-aging product formulated to improve the appearance of the skin on the eye area.
It consists of ingredients that work together to firm up the skin and improve its elasticity. It is also said to fade away discolorations and reduce undereye puffiness.
All these beneficial effects are seen within three minutes of applying the product.
Who is the manufacturer of Sudden Change Eye Serum?
This eye serum is a product of Sudden Change, a company that specializes in products that produce instant effects – at a very affordable price.
Among their other instant-effect products are the Eyelid Lifter Creme, Dark Circle Treatment, and Under-Eye Firming Serum.
They also have other products like Green Tea Facial Mask, Intensive Wrinkle Repair Cream, Derma Renewal Complex, 3-in-1 Clay Mask, Revitalizing Night Cream, and Hydra Cleansing Creme.
All of these are available through the official website, as well as in third-party online retailers.
What are the active ingredients used in Sudden Change Eye Serum?
Sudden Change Eye Serum consists of popular skincare ingredients that work together to produce an immediate tightening effect.
These ingredients are:
- Serum Albumin – a form of albumin obtained from human blood, it is commonly used in many skincare products due to its immediate tightening and skin refining effects; it improves an aged skin’s appearance by diminishing wrinkles, minimizing pores, and brightening up dull skin.
- Dimethicone – forms a protective barrier that renders the skin surface smooth and silky; this barrier also fills up fine lines and deep wrinkles on the face, thus giving aged skin that more plump look.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a sugar molecule that naturally occurs in the body, it is abundant in the joints and skin; considered a key molecule in skin aging, it has been shown to diminish wrinkles by improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Dextran Sulfate – a compound that helps alleviate dryness and other skin issues owing to its anti-inflammatory effects; it also improves blood circulation, a property which comes handy in draining puffiness in the undereye area.
How does Sudden Change Eye Serum work?
Sudden Change Eye Serum makes use of a unique technology that forms an invisible layer on the area where it is applied.
As the serum is absorbed by the skin, this layer shrinks along with the skin thus producing the instant tightening sensation.
Basically, it has a physical effect that helps remodel the skin surface after just a few minutes of application. As the skin tightens, all the wrinkles and puffiness are gone.
What are the advantages?
- It is said to work in as fast as 3 minutes.
- It may help fade away fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may get rid of unsightly dark circles and undereye bags.
- It tightens the skin and makes the eyes look more awake.
What are the disadvantages?
- It has a somewhat gritty texture and renders liquid foundation very powdery when dry.
- It is quite difficult to manipulate and it gets tacky really fast.
- It dries into a white, dry glue-like film which many customers find unsightly.
- Some customers find the tightening effect too much, as it makes their undereye area look and feels to dry.
Is it worth buying this Eye Serum?
Sudden Change Eye Serum is very affordable. It seems to be one of the most affordable anti-aging eye serum you’ll find and that’s what makes the product so tempting to try.
However, looking at the mixed reviews, the product seems to be not as good as its manufacturer would like us to believe. Majority of the users who have tried it say its a total waste of money.
Q: How much is Sudden Change Eye Serum?
A: On the official website, Sudden Change Eye Serum is priced at $5.99 per bottle. In third party retailers, it costs anywhere from $12 to $20. One bottle contains a 1.18ml product, which is good for 10 applications.
Q: Who should use Sudden Change Eye Serum?
A: It is marketed to anyone looking for an instant solution to their skin issues especially around the eye area.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Sudden Change Eye Serum?
A: According to some customers, Sudden Change Eye Serum produced some unwanted reactions like redness, peeling, and itchiness.
Q: How should you use/apply Sudden Change Eye Serum?
A: It must be applied daily to clean, freshly-washed skin. It is important to not apply any moisturizer before or after using this serum.
Put two drops of the serum on the palm of your hand. Using your fingertips, apply on the undereye area starting from the inner corner to the outer corner. Once applied, keep your face still for three minutes. The serum will produce a tightening effect, which indicates that it is working.
It may be used with your preferred liquid foundation. To do so, mix a dot of your foundation and two drops of the serum. Mix together using your fingertip then apply the same as above.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to have a return policy. Unsatisfied customers won’t have a chance for a full refund or even an option to exchange for another product.
Sudden Change Eye Serum is an anti-aging beauty product that indeed delivers instant benefits, the most apparent of which is the skin tightening effect. This claim is verified by all the reviews the product has received.
There are a few customers who felt wonderful about the tightening effect, but a great majority find it a bit uncomfortable. Given the mixed reviews, it’s up to you to give it a shot since it’s not too pricey anyway.