Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream Overview
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream visibly reduces dark circles, lines, wrinkles, and puffiness with results in 24 hours. This product has green tea super antioxident formula and grape seed extract.
Dr. Stephen Hsu is the molecular cell Biologist who developed Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream. He continues to research green tea making his discoveries available to the medical community and the consumer.
Antioxidants like EGCG in green tea can be helpful in fighting against free radical damage to the cells. It can help protect the skin from the harmful effects caused by the sun and other skin enemies. Green tea helps speed the movement of younger cells to the skin’s surface which increases radiance.
With Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream you can harness the antioxidant benefits of green tea to reduce under eye wrinkles, puffiness, and circles caused by lack of sleep, allergies, heredity and pollution.
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream – Product Description
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream consists of a powerful antioxidant, green tea and a special grape seed extract. They work together to give 24 hour help in visibly reducing dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles, and fortifying the under eye skin over time. When you use Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream daily, it will delay the appearance of future lines and wrinkles.
It instantly reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, under eye lines and wrinkles. It provides 100% green tea antioxidant absorption to accelerate skin renewal. It works while you sleep so you can wake up to younger looking skin.
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream Advantage
- It provides 100% green tea antioxidant absorption.
- Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream hydrates delicate under eye skin.
- It costs less than $10.00.
- This product is for daytime and evening. Use daily for maximum, cumulative, and free radical protection.
- It is the only instant firming serum for under the eyes.
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- There is no ingredient list for Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream on the official web site.
- The ingredient listed elsewhere show several ingredients with the parabens at the end of the word.
- They do not mention any clinical research or no animal testing with this product.
- Results may vary depending upon the degree of damage to begin with.
- Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream costs around $10.00 which may indicate that the ingredient quality is lower.
Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream – The Bottomline
This high potency formula in Sudden Change Night Repair Eye Cream claims to visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles with the antioxidant power of green tea. They rave that it works wonders while you sleep and you will wake up to a more refreshed looking eye.
The lack of scientific research and cutting edge ingredients may lead someone to believe that this will not work as well as some other more expensive products. The green tea may help in most cases to a small degree, but ultimately it may not be potent enough for mature skin.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."