Sudden Change: Does Sudden Change Work?
Sudden Change Overview
Sudden Change Under Eye Serum gives your eyes an instant lift. It claims to instantly disappear wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles with only a few drops of serum to last all day long. In under three minutes the serum firms, tightens, and reduces under eye discoloration. Hyaluronic acid is used as a very effective moisturizer, and serum albumin, a tightening agent, will take effect immediately on contact. This cosmetic serum can be used with or without makeup. This is a fast absorbing quick action formula that can be touched up throughout the day.
Sudden Change – Product Description
Sudden Change Under Eye Serum raves about instant results in the overall appearance of your eye area. Within minutes the dark circles and puffiness diminish, and the wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed.
To use with makeup, mix one or two drops with the makeup in the palm of your hand and apply evenly to the problem areas and let it dry 1-3 minutes. If no makeup is used, use one drop per eye of the serum, and apply evenly and gently to the under eye areas. The tightening agent works instantly on contact.
Sudden Change Advantage
- The serum can be applied freely throughout the day.
- They offer a money back guarantee when you present a copy of receipt and unused portion of product to their address.
- This works under or over your makeup.
- It may be a quick fix for people in a hurry and on the go.
- This doctor tested formula is manufactured in the USA.
- It costs under ten dollars for a regular 23 ounce size.
- The product applies lightly without an oily feeling.
Sudden Change – Drawbacks
- The results are temporary.
- You have to wait a few minutes for product to dry, either with or without makeup.
- They use chemical ingredients that are unfamiliar, with no natural known ingredients listed.
- There is a warning to keep out of eyes, and that it is possibility that an irritation and rash could occur.
- It may pucker up the skin in some individuals.
- Some individuals complained about the white residue left behind after application.
- This may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- This eye cream may be difficult to find in local stores due to popularity.
- The company recommends that you should read the insert before using which may take some time.
Sudden Change – The Bottom Line
Sudden Change Under Eye Serum is an inexpensive way to afford wrinkle-free bright eyes, yet that is totally effective. This product eliminates the confusion of which expensive product to try by allowing you to experiment with an affordable version. You can get maximum results in less than three minutes in the morning for all day coverage. You can decide to look your best every day or just for a special occasion. This is a fast way to get instant eye lifting results under or over your makeup, or by itself, and can be touched up throughout the day with ease.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."