What Is SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream?
SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream, US $130 for 50ml, promises to reveal the beauty and youth in your skin by enhancing its texture and tone. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Lighten dark skin imperfections and brighten your overall complexion.
- Promote better skin synthesis and improve resistance to damage and infections.
- Soothe and calm skin irritation to relieve redness and patchiness, and to achieve a more even skin tone.
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels, significantly softening and smoothening out your skin’s texture.
Sulwhasoo is a Korean skin care brand that is inspired to produce skin care products that use Korean herbs as main ingredients to help heal skin and, in turn, promote its natural beauty and glow.
What Are The Ingredients In SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream?
- White Cloud Grass extract: Brightens skin as it also softens and smoothens it for a more flawless complexion.
- Cactus extracts: Improves skin synthesis, strengthens skin, and promotes better resilience to damage caused by environmental stressors.
- Licorice Root Extract: Provide calming effect on skin while simultaneously rendering its natural skin lightening properties brighten your overall complexion and fade dark spots.
- Honey: Has powerful humectant properties that help keep your skin hydrated by drawing in moisture from the surrounding and then gradually releasing these round-the-clock for a prolonged, well-moisturized sensation but it may cause allergic reactions sometimes.
- Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins: Have anti-aging and photo protective properties that promote more youthful skin complexion.
How To Apply SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Use SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream with your day time and night time skin care routines, after a fresh cleanse and toning.
- Layer product appropriately with other products in your regimen depending on the thickness of consistency.
Benefits Of SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream
- This product is free from hydroquinone, a synthetic skin lightening ingredient that has long been a suspected carcinogen, and, instead, uses only botanical ingredients to provide a safer alternative to whiten skin.
- This product is formulated to provide multiple functions that balances what is necessary to renew your skin and improve your skin health, that includes protective, moisturizing, and brightening but it may cause allergic reactions.
- A Sulwhasoo snowise brightening cream review by a consumer reported how the product feels extremely moisturizing on skin but, does not leave the skin surface greasy.
Disadvantages Of SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream
- This product is infused with butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients, common skin care components that have been reported to cause anywhere from mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis on any skin type.
- The formula contains toxic ingredients that include PEGs and phenoxyethanol, that, respectively, combines easily with carcinogens, and affects the health of the central nervous system.
- A Sulwhasoo snowise brightening cream review is not sufficient reference to help you make a purchase decision, given that these are highly limited at the moment.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Final Verdict : SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream
SULWHASOO Snowise Brightening Cream is a multifunctional product which may have unusual offerings for enhancing your skin’s health and beauty. Unfortunately, the main ingredients, including ginseng and white cloud grass show low to no proof of skin benefits which makes this product will be able to deliver on its commitments. This product offers return policy.