Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is SunActive SPF50+ Face?
With so many more familiar and more widely reputed brands available in the market, why should you be interested with Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream? It does not come cheap, after all. At $49 for 60 ml of this product, seriously, why should you even bother?
As per the manufacture Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream offers you with SPF50+ formulation. It can keep providing you with up to 4 hours of broad spectrum protection, where as most other sunscreens only give you up to two hours of continuous protection. It can withstand excessive sweating, and provides a water resistant formulation that won’t easily wear off the product on your skin when it’s wet. It also gives you what most other brands don’t – antioxidant protection. It is easily absorbent and does not leave white streaks nor a greasy finish. Although there are limited reviews online to prove the product effectiveness.
Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream is manufactured by the Australian brand, Ultraceuticals. The company is built on a strong R&D foundation and committed to designing, manufacturing and distributing both commercial-grade and professional-grade skincare products that have a solid science and technology backing. Ultraceuticals promises to deliver high quality products to the market that are based on the most recent findings as to what substances work best and deliver real results that benefit your skin.
As sun protection is a requirement for healthy skin, sunscreens take a central focus in the R&D and product development work of Ultraceuticals, with almost every imaginable variety to match every lifestyle.
Is it safe? It is indicated for all skin types. What is it made of and is it right for you? Read on and make your own conclusion.
SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream : Does It Really Work?
The manufacture states that Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream is specially made with people who have active lifestyles in the mind of its developers. That includes people who find themselves getting more sun exposure than do most other people, and those who spend more time outdoors whether it’s because of their hobby or work responsibilities or something else. It’s the product for people who need sun protection but who sweat a lot. It’s for that average daily commuter who gets a significant amount of sun on a daily basis. It’s for women who go outdoors and indoors and need continuous sun protection but still keep their makeup on.
This product provides both UVA and UVB protection for up to 4 hours, even under wet conditions or sweaty situations. The manufacturers have infused the formulation with antioxidant protection to help fight skin damage caused by skin damaging free radicals.
With regular, prolonged use, the manufacturer claims that Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream can help prevent the occurence of certain types of skin cancers, skin aging and other manifestations of skin damage including sun spots.
What Are The Ingredients In SunActive SPF50+ Face?
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, also known as Avobenzone, is a chemical sunscreen that transforms UV radiation into less damaging forms, including heat
- Bemotrizinol Octyl methoxycinnamate, also known as Octinoxate, is a chemical sunscreen that blocks UVB rays
- Octocrylene, This ingredient has the properties to have skin moisturizing effects because of its emollient properties. Although it may cause skin irritation.
- Octyl salicylate, a chemical sunscreen that blocks UVB rays
Benefits Of SunActive SPF50+ Face
- The formulation generally stays stable under the sun
- Provides water resistance for up to 4 hours. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
- Does not leave a greasy feel
Disadvantages Of SunActive SPF50+ Face
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product contains certain ingredients which may lead to skin irritation.
- Limited reviews online.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
How To Apply SunActive SPF50+ Face
- Lather on generous amounts on your face, neck and decollete at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
- Re-apply every 4 hours or, if performing water activities, as frequently as possible.
Does SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Avobenzone, suspected to accumulate in the body and become toxic over time
- Octinoxate, suspected to disrupt hormonal activities and therefore may have detrimental effects to hormone-regulated body processes
- Octocrylene, can be highly irritating and potentially toxic
- Benzyl Alcohol, a well-known irritant
Final Verdict : Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream
There are certainly pros and cons in choosing to use Ultraceuticals SunActive SPF50+ Face Cream. Through which, it offers you with a deal. Will you risk it or skip it?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."