Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment Review
Aging skin needs Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, US $158 for 50 ml, for constant skin rejuvenation and restoration of otherwise sluggish skin regeneration functions. With long-term use, this product promises to benefit your skin in three ways: even out your skin tone, lighten dark spots, and make your fine lines and wrinkles much less noticeable.
Sunday Riley is a company committed to find the best way to fuse science and botanical ingredients to bring you nothing less than your best skin ever.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that gently lifts and eliminates the dead and damaged top layer of your skin which, in turn, stimulates the production of a new skin layer to replace it; with regular application, age spots, dark marks and other hyper pigmented areas of your skin become lighter, as your overall complexion becomes fairer
- Licorice Extract: Lightens dark skin problems
- Lemongrass: Gives you a naturally fine glow as it also provides your skin with antioxidant protection
- Aloe: Calms irritated skin, soothes damaged skin, and generally cuts down the time it takes for your skin to heal and become rejuvenated
- Cactus Extract: Improves your skin’s moisture content and also contributes to your skin’s resilience
- Blue Agave Extract: Improves your skin’s strength, resiliency and elasticity
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment may be used daily under makeup or under your heavy nighttime creams, with only a pump or two of the product spread onto your skin. For best results, layer with Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream or Luna Sleeping Night Oil for added skin radiance and less noticeable signs of skin aging.
- Product is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Based on a clinical test and consumer survey, the product was evaluated as follows
- All test subjects had skin that appeared to be significantly more improved in terms of texture and radiance, whereas their wrinkles and fine lines also became less noticeable
- All test subjects expressed absolute satisfaction with the product and said that they will recommend it to their friends
- Product consists of a well-rounded line up of beneficial skin ingredients that do everything from exfoliating, regenerating,moisturizing, protecting, and correcting your skin tone
- Product contains butylene glycol and triethanolamine, ingredients that are well recognized as skin irritants and, with long-term exposure, can permanently damage your skin
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that, at toxic levels, can adversely affect your brain and nerve health
- Product is formulated with polytethylene glycols (PEG), petroleum-based compounds that increase the risk of users to various kinds of cancers, including breast cancer among women
- Product is so much more expensive than its counterparts
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment offers a combination of usual as well as new ingredients for skin care. On the downside, the company’s science culture seems to be ignoring product safety. What are you willing to risk for beautiful skin?
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."