Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50 Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50?
You’ve probably known for a while how important sunscreen is to your overall health but most especially to your skin health and vitality. You can’t be blamed however, for hesitating to wear one religiously since traditional sunscreens do not come without disadvantages. Research after research, consumers’ fears about the toxicity of chemical sunscreens have been confirmed, and now are openly accepted to be true.
As mentioned on manufacturer’s website, Sunology Natural Sunscreen Body SPF 50 comes from a company committed to make available better sunscreen choices that are safer and provide more skincare benefits beyond just blocking off UV. Infused with sunscreen actives, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, Sunology Natural Sunscreen Body SPF 50 also folds in moisturizers, antioxidants, and even anti-wrinkle ingredients that leave you feeling good about your sun-protected skin but causes skin irritation.
This product also uses UV Micro Reflexion Technology which protects your skin without having to absorb sunscreen actives. The mineral sunscreen creates instead, some kind of an additional layer of skin that blocks and reflects back radiation so it does not reach and touch your skin.
Sunology was founded by skin cancer survivor, Richard Doermer, who made it his life’s work to develop safer sunscreen products that give people better and safer choices. Sunology products are paraben-free, PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid)-free, made only with mineral sunscreen actives and provide as much as SPF 50 sun protection.
Every 57 g bottle of Sunology Natural Sunscreen Body SPF 50 costs US$14.99.
What are the Ingredients in Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50?
Sunology Natural Sunscreen Body SPF 50 is made with mineral sunscreens,ZincOxide (10%) and Titanium Dioxide (7.5%).
- FSG complex: It provides antioxidant protection as an added shield from the sun’s harmful radiation.This ingredient gives additional anti-aging skin benefits, and clinical tests have shown it can improve the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin moisture levels.
- VitaOlefera: It is a nourishing essential oil complex derived from moringa seeds.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin but it cause skin irritation.
- Propylene Carbonate: Which is sensitive to the eyes ans causes irritations several times.
How To Apply Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50
- Apply product generously on bathed skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently every two hours or, after performing any water activity, excessive sweating or, towel drying.
Advantages of Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50
- This product is recommended by the Environmental Working Group, the leading watch dog for toxic ingredients found in consumer products.
- The formulation is unscented, does not contain artificial colorants, and recommended for use on all skin types.However it may cause skin irritation sometimes.
Disadvantages of Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50
- I contains Stearic acid which cause skin irritation.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict : Sunology Sunscreen Spf 50
Skincare can be tricky. A good thing you do to promote skin health might cause other detrimental effects to your health. This irony is not unique to sunscreens. For a long while, though, we all have had to live with chemical sunscreens because that was the only option available. Well, not anymore! Also It does not offer any sort of money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."