Fluid UV Defense SPF 50 Plus Review
Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Product Description
Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+, US $38 for 50 ml, is sunscreen product that delivers the following combined benefits for the sake of your skin:
- Protects your skin from deep penetrating UVA rays that cause permanent damages to your skin, and shallow UVB rays that burn your skin
- Provides up to 98 per cent protection from UVB rays
- Soothe and calm skin irritations to give you a better-toned skin
- Leaves your skin well-hydrated without the greasy feel often associated with sunscreens
- Provide cover as well as primer for your daily makeup
Kiehl’s is a brand maintained as an apothecary which is reputed for formulating products with mostly naturally derived components in it.
Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%) Oxybenzone (6%): Chemical sunscreen actives which, together, provide your skin with a powerful protection that shields it from the burning and permanently damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays
- Vitamin E: Provides your skin with deep nourishment that helps restore good hydration and
good nutrition as it soothes and supports your skin heal itself
- Silica: Helps leave your skin with a mattifying finish that goes well under makeup
Apply Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ every morning, following a bath and at least 15 minutes before walking out in the open.
Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Advantages
- This sunscreen provides broad spectrum sun protection.
- The formula is lightweight while it clings tightly to the skin.
- A Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ review posted by a user highlighted how this product does not leave skin feeling thick, tacky, and greasy.
Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Disadvantages
- This product is alcohol-based which makes it likely to cause your skin immediate drying and irritating effects as well as result to lasting damage with continued, long-term exposure of your skin.
- The formula uses a combination of sunscreen actives, each with varying degrees of potential damage and irritation it can cause your skin, all of which have also been found to affect endocrine functions, including estrogen levels, at varying degrees which can, in turn, affect risks for certain diseases such as breast and cervical cancers.
- A Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ review made by a professional skin care specialist stresses on the unfair claim that this product can block up to 90 per cent of sun-induced skin aging which any well formulated sunscreen can provide.
Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ will provide you with the sun protection your skin needs, all right. However, this product’s formula is far from the old-fashioned, traditional, and natural components Kiehl’s has been known for over a century. If you are willing to pay more for regular sunscreen, this should be fine but, if you want to squeeze more benefits, you should tame your expectations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: