Supergoop! Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Reviews: Does it work?
Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream plus SPEF 35 is an all-in-one moisturizer and CC cream that covers imperfections, corrects skin problems, and provides protection from UV rays to prevent further aging. It is sold and manufactured by Supergoop and containers of 1.6 fluid oz. start at $32.00. Customers who may dissatisfied with the product can return them for a refund within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, the company allows for exchanges only.
- Titanium Dioxide (2%): This naturally occurring mineral is used as a whitener and ingredient in sunscreen products because of its effectiveness as a UV filter.
- Zinc Oxide (20%): Used to treat acne, avoid diaper rash, and even treat some minor skin irritations such as burns.
- Iron Oxides: Give color to cosmetics formulas. Especially useful in products that must accommodate various skin tones.
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract: From apples. This provides vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus to skin care formulas. This extract is also an effective emollient and promotes healthier skin.
- Mica: A naturally occurring silicate mineral, this ingredient is used in cosmetic products to give them shine.
- Glycerin: sugar alcohol. An effective humectant that prevents the loss of moisture.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract: A skin conditioner that affects the viscosity of lotions.
Apply the CC cream 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use a waterproof sunscreen if swimming. Reapply every 2 hours to ensure proper sun protection. Can be used in children 6 months or older.
- The Daily Correct Cream is all-in-one and can be used under make-up and to protect skin from the sun.
- The manufacturer provides a 30-day return policy and allows for exchanges after the 30-day period.
- No negative side effects have been reported.
- The product can be used by people with different skin tones.
- This cream can be used by children.
- In reviews, customers have said the product goes on smoothly and is easy to use.
- Contains Pyrus Malus (apple) extract, which could cause allergic reactions to those with birch apple allergies.
- Though the cream starts at $32.00, which is average for a product of its kind, the cream must be applied every 2 hours to maintain protective benefits. This causes customers to have to buy more.
Supergoop Daily Correct Cream with 35 SPF is a useful product in that it can be used as a foundation and sunscreen. The manufacturer provides a 30-day return policy and customers can exchange the product after 30 days. The company also lists the ingredients it uses. One of the ingredients; however, many trigger allergic reactions in those with allergies to apples. This may dissuade potential customers from purchasing the product. Although the cream is safe to use in children, it must be reapplied consistently in order to continue reaping the benefits provided by the cream. Perhaps a product that lasts longer and is completely hypoallergenic might be a better option for certain consumers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."