Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream Overview:
Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream, US $24.95 for a 1.7 fl. oz. jar, is an overnight anti-aging repair treatment designed to better help your skin cope with daily stress and damages incurred, intensively moisturizing your skin to help restore its optimal health and youthful glow.
About Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Swisse, an Australian skin care label that sets out to create products that “help people live healthier and happier lives”. The company takes pride in its 4P’s philosophy that includes People, Principles, Passion, and Profits. Among its popular celebrity ambassadors are award-winning actress Nicole Kidman and George Calombaris, Celebrity Chef.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture overnight to make up for the losses incurred by your skin throughout the day.
- Restore your skin’s natural lipids to help relieve your skin of fatigue and stress.
- Improve your skin’s antioxidant levels.
- With regular use, help fight and correct early signs of damage and skin aging.
- Enhance your skin’s natural overnight repair and rejuvenation functions.
What Are The Ingredients In Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream?
- Hibiscus Extract: Protects your skin fibers from breaking down too early, thereby enhancing your skin’s elasticity as it also adds to the protective power of antioxidants in defending your sin from free radical attacks.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): A powerful antioxidant, it also deeply penetrates your skin, restoring its ideal moisture content that causes your skin to appear fuller and more volumized.
- Menaquinone-7: Also known as Vitamin K2, it helps calm your skin, ridding it of redness and signs of inflammation as it also helps lighten hyper pigmentation problems, including dark circles.
- Vitamin C Delivers antioxidant protection function to protect your skin from inflammation, it also has astringent properties that help brighten your overall complexion.
- Niacinamide: A multi-tasking ingredient that enhances local circulation, brightens your complexion, evens out your skin tone, and boosts your antioxidant levels.
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum Marianum): Helps shield your skin from UV damage, it helps restore optimal antioxidant protection levels in your skin.
- Aloe Vera: Enhances your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenation mechanisms, it also improves the integrity and formidability of your skin’s protective barrier.
- Squalene: Derived from Olive Oil, it dramatically conditions your skin and repairs your barrier layer.
Directions To Use:
Apply Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream to freshly cleansed and toned skin every night. Keep protecting your skin during the day with a day cream to complement your routine and don’t forget to use sunscreen throughout the day.
- Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream is made with 96% naturally derived ingredients.
- This product does not contain animal derived ingredients and was never tested on animals.
- The formula is rid of preservatives.
- This product may not be available in all locations.
- Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream reviews demonstrate that different people react to this product differently.
Does Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to benzyl alcohol
- Increased risk for toxicity due to Dehydroacetic Acid which can cause side effects associated with toxicity including vomiting and nausea when accidentally ingested
Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream comes e from a brand that has a good reputation when it comes to natural skin care. Natural, however, does not, in any way, guarantee that this product will do great things to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: