Talika Zero Stretch Mark Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Talika Zero Stretch Mark?
As per the manufacturer, Talika Zero Stretch Mark cream claims it will reduce the appearance of stretch marks thanks to D-Stretch, a proprietary ingredient said to belong to its manufacturer.
However, This product is unfortunately no longer sold at the manufacturer’s site, appears to be sold out elsewhere, and does not list its price. One source states that it costs $64.
Talika Zero Stretch Mark – Does It really Work?
The manufacturer states that this product will make skin firm and soft while reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Substantive evidence for these claims is not cited; however.
What Are The Ingredients In Talika Zero Stretch Mark?
- D-Stretch: A proprietary ingredient meant to decrease the appearance of stretch marks.
- Glycerin: A hydrating humectant that binds water to the skin.
- Tripeptide-1: A peptide that enhances collagen production to promote elasticity in skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that resists humidity.
- Squalane: Moisturizer produced naturally in the body. It also fights damage caused by UV rays and diminishes the appearance of dark spots, scars, and softens the skin.
- Dimethicone: protects and conditions the skin by forming a protective barrier. May also treat dermatitis and prevent infections. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
How to apply Talika Zero Stretch Mark
For best results, the manufacturer suggests-
- Use the nozzle applicator and apply onto problem areas once or twice daily.
- Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- Meant to be a one month treatment but can repeated as needed.
Benefits Of Talika Zero Stretch Mark
- Decreases the appearance of stretch marks
- Does not contain fragrance. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- A full list of ingredients is provided online.
Disadvantages Of Talika Zero Stretch Mark
- The company does not provide thorough information about its proprietary ingredient, D-Stretch
- The product is difficult to find at the moment, as it appears to be sold out in a variety of websites
- The company’s money-back guarantee is only 14 days long, which may not be enough time to test a month-long treatment
- Some of the alcohols in the product may sensitize or dry out the skin
Does Talika Zero Stretch Mark Have Any Side Effects?
The company doesn’t list side effects for this product, but the formula contains a number of alcohols that can be mildly irritating to some skin types.
It’s wise for those with very dry or sensitive skin to inspect the ingredient list before purchasing.
You May Also Want To Read – Derma E Scar Gel Stretch Mark Cream Reviews
Final Verdict: Talika Zero Stretch Mark
Talika Zero Stretch Mark’s manufacturer claims this product will decrease the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its proprietary ingredient, D-stretch.
However, hard data for how this ingredient works is not provided online, and the product’s formulation does not seem innovative compares to that of other creams.
A full list of ingredients is provided, which allows customers to make an educated guess about how the cream could react to their skin. One major concern about this cream is that there is little information about its price.
An online source states that it costs $88 per bottle. If this is true then this makes the cream quite expensive considering the lack of evidence that it works as it promises.
There are also few verifiable customer reviews about Talika Zero Stretch Mark, and the product seems unavailable and return policy is also not mentioned in official website.
For all its assertions that it benefits the skin, most of its ingredients consist of alcohols and synthetic materials. Peppermint oil is also used to provide a tingling sensation, but it is also a known sensitizer.
The cream is free of fragrance, but this may not be enough to allay the concerns of people with extremely dry or sensitive skin that require gentler ingredients. Customers looking for a solution to stretch marks may be better off buying a product that is easier to find.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Stretch Mark Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."