Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk?
Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk, USD 55 for 6 oz pump bottle, is marketed as a refreshing cleanser that is specially formulated to soften and decongest the skin. The cleansing milk is sold in the official Tammy Fender website and other third party retailer sites.
Tammy fender is a skin care brand that is passionate in helping their clients achieve beauty and wellness that radiates from within. They craft all of their formulations in a way that they can protect, enrich and purify the skin. All of their formulations have been proven to heal and nourish the skin at a cellular level. The company also aims to deliver products that can help the user to maintain a physical and spiritual balance. All of their products are formulated based on the foundation of Pure Living Energy which is the life force that radiates from nature and penetrates our entire being.
Is this product really that effective? Read this Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk review to find out!
Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk – Does It Really Work?
As per the claims of the manufacturer, Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk can:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Decongest the pores of the skin.
- Boost the softness of the skin.
- Promote skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
- Protect skin from free radical and environmental damage.
- Purify the skin.
- Regenerate healthy skin cells.
Continue reading this review to find out more information about this product!
What Are The Ingredients In Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk?
Some of the active Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk ingredients are:
- Lavender Water: This is known for its calming benefits but more than that, this water also offers unparalleled antibacterial properties that can kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Chamomile Water: It posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Rose Flower Water: This can help diminish the redness of irritated skin. It can also assist in removing dirt and dust from the skin’s pores.
- Olive Oil: This nourishes the skin from deep within.
How to Apply Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk
For best results as guided by manufacturer:
- Apply Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk to the neck and face area.
- Remove excess cleansing milk using damp and clean cloth.
- Repeat the steps one more time if you are removing makeup.
- Use this in the morning and at night.
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer to achieve optimum results.
Benefits Of Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk
- The milk can deliver holistic benefits.
- The product contains a few organic ingredients.
- Some of its ingredients are from vegan sources.
Disadvantages of Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk
- The product contains alcohol which may dry the skin.
- It is also a bit expensive as compared to most cleansing products.
- The claims of the product are not backed up by clinical studies.
- Some reviews state that the cleansing milk caused breakouts.
Does Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk Have Any Side-Effects?
Due to its alcohol content, you may experience dryness and breakouts as Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk side-effects.
Final Verdict: Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk
Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk is designed to thoroughly cleanse the skin and maintain its softness and suppleness. However, the ingredients list states that the product contains alcohol which may cause the drying of the skin upon prolonged use of the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."