Tarte Marine Boosting Mist Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Tarte Marine Boosting Mist?
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist, US $25 for 2.5 oz., is a product that carries 4 benefits in 1 bottle, and serves as a hydrating mist, primer, makeup setting spray, and skin refresher. Although this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation.
Tarte is a brand that has committed to embrace greener cosmetics and skin care formulations. It has made a mark creating innovative, multifunctional products that deliver multiple benefits that promote skin health and beauty.
Tarte Marine Boosting Mist : Does It Really Work?
This product is capable of delivering the following gorgeous improvements to your skin, based on claims made by the manufacturer.
- Revitalizes your skin whenever, wherever your skin needs an energizing boost.
- Tones your skin, tightening your pores, and smoothening the surface to make your makeup glide with ease.
- Relieves signs of skin irritation, redness, and swelling to give you a better, more even toned and brighter skin.
- Protect your skin from environmental stressors and cell damaging free radicals by boosting your antioxidant levels.
This product works by instantly restoring your skin’s lost moisture, awakening your skin from its dull, lifeless complexion to give off a more radiant glow.
What Are The Ingredients In Tarte Marine Boosting Mist
- Rainforest of the Sea™ Complex: A proprietary blend of marine flower and algae extracts that help significantly increase the moisture content of your skin.
- Sea Water: Helps restore moisture and replenish lost nutrients in your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Delivers a moisturizing effect, this ingredient also purifies your skin and delivers antioxidants to help defend it from free radical attacks.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Benefits of Tarte Marine Boosting Mist
- This product is rid of parabens, chemicals that can cause disease-causing irregularities to your hormone levels and fluctuations.
- This product is vegan, which means that none of the ingredients are derived from animals or, any by-products of animals.
- The formula has been hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved for use on all skin types. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
Disadvantages of Tarte Marine Boosting Mist
- The formula shows denatured alcohol, one of the ingredients you don’t want anywhere close to your skin, as the second ingredient.
- Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that functions as a preservative comes up as a sixth ingredient which means everything else listed after it are added in very low concentrations that will hardly impact your skin.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist reviews indicate that many users did not find anything special other than the superficial misting and fragrant qualities of this product.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Does Tarte Marine Boosting Mist Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol and chlorphenesin, both of which can cause permanent, irreversible damage to your skin with repeated product use.
- Increased risk for reproductive health issues due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Tarte Marine Boosting Mist
- To apply Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist, hold the bottle away from your face at full arms’ length then swirl all about you as you spray, making sure it does not hit your face straight up to refrain from causing your makeup to runoff.
- As a primer, spray on skin then use your fingers to spread.
- As a mist, spray whenever you feel you need a boost.
Final Verdict : Tarte Marine Boosting Mist
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist is packaged in a bottle packed with colorful energy and will look nice when brought around. What’s inside, however, is a solution that is not quite consistent with Tarte’s philosophy on “clean” products. There may be some moisturizing benefits but, the sheer high concentration of alcohol is guaranteed to bring on dry skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."