TarteTarteguard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Review: Good?
TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Description
TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30, US $32 for 1.7 oz., promises to give you sun protection that is safe and lasts for hours. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provide a better and safer sunscreen alternative, using only mineral sunscreen actives
- Re-energize your skin and brighten your overall complexion
- Prevent damage to restore your skin’s young looking appeal
Tarte is a brand that is carving out a name for multifunctional formulas that, although far from its target of providing safer skin care, may be getting there.
TarteTarteguard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Ingredients
- Titanium Dioxide (3.36%), Zinc Oxide (4.13%): Mineral sunscreen actives that replaces the usual, toxic chemical actives found in sunscreens
- Maracuja Oil: Rich in skin soothing fatty acids and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C that provides added protection from the sun’s UV
- Red Algae: Moisturizes your skin
- Apple Fruit Extract: Rich in antioxidants, it helps protect your skin from damaging UV and free radicals
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Promotes optimal skin moisture levels that leaves skin feeling hydrated for hours because of its moisture attracting properties
- Vitamin E: Boosts antioxidant levels, provides nourishing benefits, and, with regular use, helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier.
Use TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 everyday, under your makeup, with frequent reapplication required for potent all-day UV protection. Use alone or under your moisturizer.
TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Advantages
- This product is lightweight, sheer and absorbs easily into the skin, creating a matte finish that does not leave the skin greasy, and goes well under your makeup.
- This product has been recognized by The Skin Cancer Foundation to be good and safe for daily use.
- The formula is free from hormone-disrupting parabens and phthalates, and pore-clogging mineral oils and sulfates.
- The formula does not leave a white streak rather, it gives it a sheer but noticeable brightens which lightens your overall complexion.
- A Tarte SPF 30 sunscreen review written by a professional has praised this product for providing multi-functional benefits that also folds in moisturizers, skin conditioners, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Disadvantages
- The formula contains potentially irritating perfume which happens to be one of top three ingredients that have been identified to be highly sensitizing to the skin.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can cause problems in your central nervous system, as a preservative.
- A Tarte SPF 30 sunscreen review has pointed out that this product may make people with oily and combination skin types to grease more, while it may trigger breakouts among people with acne-prone skin.
TarteTarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 could be one of those products that are smartly formulated to provide a better and safer alternative to chemical sunscreens. Unlike most other physical sunscreens, this product was not only designed to deliver UV protection but also serves a moisturizing and repair function. It would have been better if the manufacturer was also more careful about not bringing in toxic chemicals and perfume into the formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."