Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm?
As per the manufacturer, Formulated to hide skin imperfections caused by scars and stretch marks, Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm, US $125 for 150 ml, addresses one of the toughest skin issues women have. This product is developed with a formula that commits to deliver the following benefits:
- Fade scars and make stretch marks appear less visible.
- Enhance the moisture content of your skin to relieve it from dryness and flaking.
- Boost your skin’s vitamin and antioxidant levels to improve its overall health and damage protection schemes. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- Improve your skin’s natural healing and treatment mechanisms.
- This product was formulated by Tata Harper, a company that is committed to provide only 100 per cent natural and non-toxic ingredients from around the world.
What are the Ingredients in Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm?
- Butter Blend (Murumuru, Kokum, Mango, Cupuacu, Shea, and Cocoa Butter): Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture level which is the first phase of stepping up your skin’s natural healing and repair which, in turn, can improve the way scars and stretch marks appear. However, it might cause skin irritation.
- Amino Acids: Protein precursors that act as the building block of skin, and therefore are necessary for healing to begin.
- Red Algae: Supports your skin’s ultra hydration and helps keep the moisture in for a very long time; it also pulls up your skin and improves elasticity.
How to apply Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to
- Begin using Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm by warming the product between your palms to activate its formula.
- Product is ideally applied after a fresh shower but, you can keep reapplying this product throughout the day and night.
- Warm in palms and massage all over body. Use as often as desired.
Benefits of Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm
- Product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- Formula is made with 42 per cent of ingredients sourced from organically grown plants.
- Product is formulated without fillers so that all you get are the sheer, raw, ingredients that have Functional benefits for your scar and stretch marks issues. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- Product does not contain irritating and sensitizing artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic chemicals
Disadvantages of Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm
- Manufacturer fails to present studies, such as product efficacy or consumer perception surveys that can attest to product effectiveness.
- Product formulation is likely to cause immediate improvements to your problem areas but, which may not be sufficient to drive future improvements on the appearance of your scars and stretch marks.
- Most improvements you will see will be likely due only to the significant hydration boost that your skin experiences upon contact with the product.
- Some people may find some of the botanical ingredients in this product irritating for their skin so, do not use if you find any ingredient that you know you have allergic reactions to.
Final Verdict: Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm
Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm is a welcome help to women who have scarring and stretch marks problems, if only the manufacturer was able to explain clearly how its formula acts to address the root causes of these two issues. It wouldn’t hurt to know more about the science behind how a product’s formula works. In addition, the company also provides the return policy of 30 days for the products which are unused.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: