Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Review: Is This Product Trustworthy?Advertising Disclosure ?
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Description
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is a face mask meant to resurface your skin by using beta-hydroxy-acids to get rid of dead cells and debris, and leave the skin glowing and soft. Tata Harper uses a team of botanists and chemists to handpick non-toxic ingredients that complement the skin for 100% natural products that deliver results.Tata Harper provides a 30-day money-back gaurantee, but it only applies if the product is still half-full.
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. You can find the full list on the manufacturer’s site.
- Organic Aloe Leaf: Moisturizing plant extract that also heals the skin with nutrients
- Willow Bark Extract: Plant extract that has the same exfoliating and resurfacing power as salicylic acid without the skin irritation
- Meadowsweet: Another natural source of beta-hydroxy-acids, this plant resurfaces skin by exfoliating and dissolving dead cells
- Pomegranate Enzymes: Plant extract that works as a natural cleanser
- Pink Clay: Reduces the size of pores and clears out impurities without damaging skin
- Beet Extract: Natural hydrator that brightens and softens skin
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is meant to be used every two to three days at first, and then tapered off to one to two times a week. Apply a thick layer to the face, neck, and chest and leave to dry for 15-30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Advantages
- Exfoliate and cleanse away impurities and dead cells for a radiant glow
- Reduce appearance of pores and improve skin texture for a soft feel
- This formula contains natural resurfacing ingredients that are safer for your skin than chemical-based beta-hydroxy-acids
- Money-back guarantee available
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While a full ingredient list is provided by the manufacturer, no amounts for the ingredients are given
- The company doesn’t make it clear when you are supposed to taper down your use of the mask from every two days to only two times a week
- The money-back guarantee only applies if your product is half-full
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is designed to cleanse your skin, minimize pores, and exfoliate away dead cells for a radiant, soft look and feel. While the full ingredient list is supplied by the company, no studies proving the product’s effectiveness are readily supplied, so it is hard to determine whether the product is as effective as claimed. However, this product does earn points for being safer on skin than many other resurfacing products because it uses naturally sourced beta-hydroxy-acids, rather than chemical-based ingredients. Still, with any beta-hydroxy-acid, there is some risk of mild skin irritation. Tata Harper provides a money-back guarantee on all products purchased through their website, but it only applies if you’ve only used half the product. There are many cleansing face masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."