Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder ?
This formula is a product offering from Tatcha Cosmetics, the skin care and cosmetics brand that takes inspiration from the traditional beautification customs of the Japanese Geisha. Inspired by its founder’s personal quest for more effective skin care that is also safer, this brand uses mostly natural and organic ingredients in formulating its wide variety of products differently formulated to suit every peculiar needs of your skin.
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder, US $65 for 60 g jar, is a facial cleanser that touches your skin differently and delivers mild exfoliation every time you wash.
Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder – Does this really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Rid your skin of grime, dirt, and other impurities
- Promote your skin’s clarity and blemish-free complexion
- Restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance
- Speed up the rate of skin regeneration and renewal
- Correct multiple signs of aging skin
- Tighten your pores and regulate excess oils
- Refresh and relieve your skin from tired, dull and lifeless look
This product works by mildly exfoliating your skin then, delivering ingredients that re-moisturize and calm skin irritations.
What are the ingredients in Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder
- Rice and Papaya Enzymes: Deliver a mild and gentle exfoliation that is designed to gradually lift and eliminate your skin’s surface layer, in effect, also enhancing your skin’s regeneration and renewal process
- Japanese Wild Rose: Refines the texture of your surface layer by pulling your pores tightly
- Japanese Leopard Lily: Has skin purifying properties that enhances your skin’s clarity and promotes overall brightness of complexion, and helps control and regulate excess oils
- Hadasei-3: A proprietary complex of Japanese superfoods, consisting of green tea, algae, and rice to replenish skin moisture while simultaneously promoting your skin’s fairer and brighter skin tone
Benefits of Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder
- This product has been specially formulated for people with oily skin type.
- It takes just a little drop to complete your regimen.
Disadvantages of Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder
- This product is relatively more expensive than its counterparts.
- Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder reviews indicate that different users are experiencing this product very differently.
Does Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, artificial dyes, and alcohol
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
How to apply Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder
Pour about half teaspoon of Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder to your palms after washing your face.
Final Verdict: Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder gives you the mild exfoliation that your skin requires to become refreshed and positively renewed. The clean and clear skin that this product brings, however, comes at a hefty price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."