Tatcha Deep Polished Enzyme Powder Review: Is It Really Effective?
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Introduction
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder, US $65 for 60 g jar, is a facial cleanser that touches your skin differently and delivers mild exfoliation every time you wash.
What Does Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Rid your skin of grime, dirt, and other impurities
- Promote your skin’s clarity and blemish-free complexion
- Restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance
- Speed up the rate of skin regeneration and renewal
- Correct multiple signs of aging skin
- Tighten your pores and regulate excess oils
- Refresh and relieve your skin from tired, dull and lifeless look
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Manufacturer’s Detail
This formula is a product offering from Tatcha Cosmetics, the skin care and cosmetics brand that takes inspiration from the traditional beautification customs of the Japanese Geisha. Inspired by its founder’s personal quest for more effective skin care that is also safer, this brand uses mostly natural and organic ingredients in formulating its wide variety of products differently formulated to suit every peculiar needs of your skin.
Working of Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder
This product works by mildly exfoliating your skin then, delivering ingredients that re-moisturize and calm skin irritations.
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Ingredients
- Rice and Papaya Enzymes: Deliver a mild and gentle exfoliation that is designed to gradually lift and eliminate your skin’s surface layer, in effect, also enhancing your skin’s regeneration and renewal process
- Japanese Wild Rose: Refines the texture of your surface layer by pulling your pores tightly
- Japanese Leopard Lily: Has skin purifying properties that enhances your skin’s clarity and promotes overall brightness of complexion, and helps control and regulate excess oils
- Hadasei-3: A proprietary complex of Japanese superfoods, consisting of green tea, algae, and rice to replenish skin moisture while simultaneously promoting your skin’s fairer and brighter skin tone
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Pros
- This product has been specially formulated for people with oily skin type.
- It takes just a little drop to complete your regimen.
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Cons
- This product is relatively more expensive than its counterparts.
- Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder reviews indicate that different users are experiencing this product very differently.
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, artificial dyes, and alcohol
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Pour about half teaspoon of Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder to your palms after washing your face.
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder reviews read:
- “Slightly disappointed in what you get for the price here…I do think it softens the skin, but the effects were not off-the-charts in terms of exfoliation or brightening or softening. It’s not a bad product by any means; just ‘meh’. Pretty packaging but not worth $65 in my view. I was so excited to try the Geisha’s secret but this certainly failed to match expectations.” — VdeVeronique
- “I have been searching for years for a cleanser that exfoliates, doesn’t irritate my skin and can clear my skin up. This is the one. (Seriously.) Yes, it seems expensive BUT you get so much powder cleanser in this bottle that the price actually makes sense. It smells like rice (which is kind of fun) and is a green colored powder. I use the Camila cleansing oil first, then use this for the squeaky clean effect on my face. I now can’t live without washing my face with this stuff! It’s amazing, you have to try it. My skin has made a 180 with this stuff.” — rimazima
Tatcha’s The Deep Polish Rice Enzyme Powder gives you the mild exfoliation that your skin requires to become refreshed and positively renewed. The clean and clear skin that this product brings, however, comes at a hefty price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: