Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Introduction
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is a moisturizer that is designed to not only soften the skin and ‘flood’ it with hydration, but also help other skin products work for efficiently. Made by the company Tatcha, who work with scientists in the US and Japan, the product is available directly from the Tatcha website but also from other reputable skincare retailers such as Sephora. It costs $95.00 for a 150ml bottle and the company offers free shipping over $25 plus an ‘anytime’ returns policy.
What Does Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Claim
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener states that it will have the following effect on the skin:
- Smooth and provide resurfacing
- Infuse it with intense hydration
- Prepare the skin for the application of other skincare treatments
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Restore a youthful radiance
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Manufacturer’s Detail
The Tatcha skincare company was founded by Victoria Tsai and aims to provide simple but highly effective skin treatments. The products are all shown on the Tatcha website which is very well produced and informative, providing details not only about the company’s background but a skincare blog, FAQ section and consumer reviews and ratings.
All contact details are provided and Tatcha offers three free samples of products with every order.
Workings of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
The purpose of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is to provide deep, intense hydration to the skin which in addition to reducing the signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles, allows other treatments to work in an amplified manner. It is comprised of 98.7% pure antiaging ingredients, three staples of Japanese skincare, Green Tea, Rice and Algae which are combined in a patented substance called Hadasei-3. In addition to the benefits of these three ingredients, the fermentation process they create, produces lactic acid which encourages new cell turnover for resurfacing and radiance.
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Ingredients
- Green Tea: A well-known antioxidant, Green Tea also provides detoxifying benefits
- Rice: A staple of the Japanese diet, rice is high in protein to provide nutrients needed by aging skin cells
- Algae: The inclusion of algae in the formula provides a hydrating effect, plumping the skin and smoothing out fine lines.
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Pros
- The formula doubles the hydration content in the skin
- It amplifies the performance of other skincare products
- It is a non-irritating formula
- It contains three Japanese superfoods
- It has been dermatologist tested
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Cons
- The product is expensive
- Not all ingredients are explained in full detail
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Side Effects
Consumers should not experience any side effects when using this product as it has been specially formulated to be non-irritating.
A palmful of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is to be patted gently onto the face and neck area after cleansing the skin but before applying serum or cream moisturizers.
Customers have said the following about Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener:
- ‘My acne scars faded, my skin stopped getting dry halfway through the day, I even passed that time of the month without a single breakout.’
- ‘I noticed that my skin looks different, better than before (and note that I’m already on a Tatcha regimen!) and it feels velvety smooth. You got me hooked once again’
- ‘My skin drinks this in, along with my moisturizer. The nice part of pressing this into my skin every morning and evening is that I can feel my skin’s texture improving.’
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is a high quality product that uses tried and tested ingredients to produce both instant and long lasting results. It is one of the more expensive brands of antiaging product on the market and consumers would still need to use a separate moisturizing cream or serum after applying the Tatcha product which would add to the expense of their skincare regime. Although the three key active ingredients have proven benefits, it would also be helpful if the website for the product provided actually data from clinical testing on the formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: