Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener?
According to the manufacture Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is a moisturizer that is designed to not only soften the skin and ‘flood’ it with hydration, but also help other skin products work for efficiently. Made by the company Tatcha, who work with scientists in the US and Japan, the product is available directly from the Tatcha website but also from other reputable skincare retailers such as Sephora. It costs $95.00 for a 150ml bottle.
The Tatcha skincare company was founded by Victoria Tsai and aims to provide simple but highly effective skin treatments.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener : Does It Really Work?
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener states that it will have the following effect on the skin:
- Smooth and provide resurfacing.
- Infuse it with intense hydration.
- Prepare the skin for the application of other skincare treatments.
- Reduce lines and wrinkles.
The purpose of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is to provide deep, intense hydration to the skin which in addition to reducing the signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles, allows other treatments to work in an amplified manner. three staples of Japanese skincare, Green Tea, Rice and Algae which are combined in a patented substance called Hadasei-3. In addition to the benefits of these three ingredients, the fermentation process they create, produces lactic acid which encourages new cell turnover for resurfacing and radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener?
- Green Tea: A well-known antioxidant, Green Tea also provides detoxifying benefits.
- Rice: A staple of the Japanese diet, rice is high in protein to provide nutrients needed by aging skin cells.
- Algae: The inclusion of algae in the formula provides a hydrating effect, plumping the skin and smoothing out fine lines.
Benefits Of Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener
- The formula doubles the hydration content in the skin.
- It amplifies the performance of other skincare products.
- It is a non-irritating formula. Although some customer reviews state it causes skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener
- The product is expensive.
- Not all ingredients are explained in full detail.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Does Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener Have Any Side Effects?
Consumers should not experience any side effects when using this product as it has been specially formulated to be non-irritating. Although it may cause skin allergies, for people which history for certain ingredients allergy.
How To Apply Tatcha Essence Plumping Skin Softener
A palmful of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is to be patted gently onto the face and neck area after cleansing the skin but before applying serum or cream moisturizers.
Final Verdict : Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is a high quality product that uses tried and tested ingredients to produce both instant and long lasting results. It is one of the more expensive brands of antiaging product on the market and consumers would still need to use a separate moisturizing cream or serum after applying the Tatcha product which would add to the expense of their skincare regime. Although the three key active ingredients have proven benefits, it would also be helpful if the website for the product provided actually data from clinical testing on the formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: