Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate?
This product is formulated and distributed by Tatcha Cosmetics. The brand claims to be inspired by the traditional skin care and beauty rituals of the Japanese Geisha. The company has been very vocal about its commitments to safer and better formulated skin care, for which it has chosen to use mostly natural and organic ingredients in making its products.
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate, US $110 for 50 ml, now renamed as “Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate” is an overnight treatment that covers your skin in a nutritious formula made from botanically derived ingredients to help restore and repair your skin from the day’s damage.
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate – Does It Really Work?
This product works by restoring optimal nourishment and moisture to your skin which, in turn, helps rejuvenate your skin and make it appear more youthful by the time you wake up the following morning.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Help restore your skin’s optimal moisture and hydration levels to keep your skin from drying and become compromised to manifest premature aging.
- Bathe your skin in the restorative power of a complex blend of botanical oils and extracts to enhance skin repair and rejuvenation.
What Are The Ingredients In Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate
- Red Algae: Helps restore your skin’s lost moisture and support the reactivation of your skin’s optimal hydration functions to significantly plump up your skin, relieving your skin of fine lines and creases, practically while you sleep overnight.
- Hadasei-3™: A proprietary botanical complex owned by Tatcha that consists of green tea and algae that, combined, significantly bring back the optimal moisture and antioxidant levels of your skin.
- Botanical Extracts: Particularly formulated with a proprietary combination of Squalane from olive fruit, Green Tea, Wild Thyme, Ginseng Root, Licorice Root, Sweet Marjoram, and Jujube Fruit, this botanical complex helps calm inflamed skin which, in turn, promotes clearer and more radiant overall complexion.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How to Apply Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate
As, per the ingredients Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate is recommended for use at night as an overnight treatment to help rejuvenate your skin and restore its optimal level of health.
Benefits Of Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate
- This product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- The formula is rid of ingredients that clog your pores, and does not contain synthetic fragrances, detergents, urea, DEA and TEA — all of which have the potential of permanently damaging your skin.
Disadvantages Of Tatcha Luminous Overnight Concentrate
- The manufacturer does not provide an efficacy study and detail its results to backup claims made about this product’s functions.
- The product is so much more expensive than most other night creams.
- Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate reviews.
Does Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate is formulated to make your skin great when you wake up the following morning. As to whether or not that lasts though, is a different matter. It is painful to see how a manufacturer who claims to be committed to create only safe products put alcohol and phenoxyethanol in the formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."