Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Review
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Introduction
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, US $15 for a 25 ml travel sized bottle, is a cleanser and makeup remover in one that cleans and purifies your skin of grime, product residues and other impurities by dissolving these.
What Does Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Claim
This product, as claimed by the manufacturer, has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Cleanses and purifies your skin in one step
- Deep cleans without drying out your skin
- Enhance your skin’s moisture, texture and skin tone
- Restore your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients even as you are still cleansing your skin
- Relieve your skin of inflammation and promote a calmer skin complexion
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured and distributed by Tatcha Cosmetics. Its founder, Victoria Tsai, knows the challenges people with special skin conditions go through everyday to find the right products that will best suit their skin conditions. As such, beyond taking inspiration from the centuries old beauty secrets of Japanese Geisha’s, the brand has made a commitment to use only natural and organic ingredients in all of its products.
Working of Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
This product works by attracting the impurities on your skin’s surface and that are deposited deep within your pores. As it dissolves these impurities, it cleanses your skin. While purifying your skin, this product simultaneously delivers anti-inflammatory ingredients to calm and soothe skin irritations and restore your skin’s moisture balance even as you are still cleansing your skin so the process won’t dry out your skin.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Ingredients
- Camellia Oil: Loaded with omega fatty acids, it calms skin, helps restore ideal nourishment levels, and provide your skin antioxidant protection
- Rice Bran Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties that promotes a calm complexion and a more even skin tone
- Emulsifiers: Permits the product to dissolve other substances that do not normally combine with oil, like water, to dissolve in it so that these impurities may be picked up then eliminated from your skin
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Pros
- This product is texturized to absorb quickly and completely into your skin without leaving any residue.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is made with a non-irritating formula that is suitable and safe to use on all skin types.
- This product, as is true with every other product from Tatcha, is never tested on animals.
- This cleansing oil will clean out even the toughest makeup products, including waterproof varieties, in your beauty stash.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Cons
- This product carries a premium price tag for such a simple solution that requires inexpensive ingredients.
- A number of Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil reviews have indicated that this product may cause some users to break out.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and alcohol
- Increased risk for causing irreversible damage to your skin due to long-term and repeated exposure to fragrances and alcohol
- Increased risk for brain toxicity and diseases related to the nervous system, due to phenoxyethanol
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil may be applied directly on dry, all made up face. Simply apply the product with your bare hands, massage in upward, circular motions then, rinse off with lukewarm water.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil does deliver what it promises to do, that is, cleanse your skin and rid it of impurities without drying out your skin. Plus, it gives you that added benefit of restoring your skin’s moisture and nutrient balance as well. Despite these clear advantages, it isn’t clear how this product is so steeply priced though, given the simple functions and the uncomplicated ingredients. If you’d rather get the best value for your dollar, you should also check out other cleansing oils for possible alternatives.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: