Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil?
This product is manufactured and distributed by Tatcha Cosmetics. Its founder, Victoria Tsai, knows the challenges people with special skin conditions go through everyday to find the right products that will best suit their skin conditions. As such, beyond taking inspiration from the centuries old beauty secrets of Japanese Geisha’s, the brand has made a commitment to use only natural and organic ingredients in all of its products. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, US $15 for a 25 ml travel sized bottle, is a cleanser and makeup remover in one that cleans and purifies your skin of grime, product residues and other impurities by dissolving these.
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil – Does It Really Work?
This product, as claimed by the manufacturer, has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Cleanses and purifies your skin in one step.
- Deep cleans without drying out your skin.
- Enhance your skin’s moisture, texture and skin tone.
- Restore your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients even as you are still cleansing your skin.
- Relieve your skin of inflammation and promote a calmer skin complexion.
This product works by attracting the impurities on your skin’s surface and that are deposited deep within your pores. As it dissolves these impurities, it cleanses your skin. While purifying your skin, this product simultaneously delivers anti-inflammatory ingredients to calm and soothe skin irritations and restore your skin’s moisture balance even as you are still cleansing your skin so the process won’t dry out your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil?
- Camellia Oil: Loaded with omega fatty acids, it calms skin, helps restore ideal nourishment levels, and provide your skin antioxidant protection.
- Rice Bran Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties that promotes a calm complexion and a more even skin tone.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil may be applied directly on dry, all made up face.
- Simply apply the product with your bare hands, massage in upward, circular motions then, rinse off with lukewarm water.
Benefits Of Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
- This product is texturized to absorb quickly and completely into your skin without leaving any residue.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is made with a non-irritating formula that is suitable and safe to use on all skin types but, few ingredients may cause irritation to sensitive skin.
- This product, as is true with every other product from Tatcha, is never tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
- This product carries a premium price tag for such a simple solution that requires inexpensive ingredients.
- A number of Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil reviews have indicated that this product may cause some users to break out.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Does Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and alcohol.
- Increased risk for causing irreversible damage to your skin due to long-term and repeated exposure to fragrances and alcohol.
- Increased risk for brain toxicity and diseases related to the nervous system, due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil does deliver what it promises to do, that is, cleanse your skin and rid it of impurities without drying out your skin. Plus, it gives you that added benefit of restoring your skin’s moisture and nutrient balance as well. Despite these clear advantages, it isn’t clear how this product is so steeply priced though, given the simple functions and the uncomplicated ingredients. If you’d rather get the best value for your dollar, you should also check out other cleansing oils for possible alternatives.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: