Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Review (2019): What all you can expect?Advertising Disclosure ?
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Tatcha Overnight Memory Serum is available in stores for US $110, and a travel size jar, US $30. Consumers have been calling it a true blue miracle cream made of a jelly-like texture that is far from your usual lotions, creams or serums.
If you’re ready for your own miracle skin to appear overnight, scoop up a tiny amount of this product and massage into your skin. Get ready for the big reveal the moment you wake up: plumped up, ultra dewy and brighter skin. Now, when you post on your SnapChat, “I woke up like this” you can be confident to post it “no filter” style.
This gel is made from a combination of Okinawa Red algae plus 7 other botanicals that improve the appearance of skin by:
- Restoring moisture
- Filling in the burrows of your wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightening your overall complexion
- Evening out your skin’s texture
- Improves your skin tone
- Brings back healthy skin elasticity
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum INGREDIENTS
- Okinawa Red Algae: Rich in polysaccharides, which replenishes skin’s moisture reservoir and enhances the natural barrier function to deeply hydrate skin.
- Squalane: Easily absorbed by the skin and well-known for its anti-aging effects of skin
- Olive Fruit: Boost your skin’s natural antioxidant levels while also enhancing the microcirculation of blood and oxygen
- Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants that help protect your skin and restore your skin health
- Wild Thyme: Has naturally anti-inflammatory properties that helps soothe and calm irritated skin
- Ginseng Root: Helps skin restore its naturally strong capability to repair and treat itself. Helps heal injured skin and fight off skin infections.
- Licorice Root: Calms irritated skin to bring back its naturally healthy appearance and overall complexion
- Sweet Marjoram: Has strong antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties that aids in fixing skin damages as well as protect it from further inflammation
- Jujube Fruit: Rich in Vitamin C, it re-energizes skin cells
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Directions to use
Tatcha Overnight Memory Serum is recommended for application only on well cleansed and toned skin. This product is made for nighttime use only. During the colder months, it can be a great pick me up for your skin during the day too.
Scoop a tiny amount using the spatula that comes with the product to avoid contaminating the formula. Store product in a cool, dry place to keep the ingredients potent.
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Advantages
- Very moisturizing
- Easily absorbent and practically melts into your skin
- Capable of restoring skin health overnight
- Great go-to cream for those nights when you lack sleep or when your skin dries up during flight
Tatcha Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Disadvantages
- Product contains drying alcohol which compromises overall skin health over the short and long term
- Product contains fragrance which is highly irritating for any skin type
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, which can potentially harm your nervous system
The Tatcha Overnight Memory Serum is an instant pick-me-up product for the days when your habits are getting in the way of your skin’s health. This product moisturizes your skin however it contains drying alcohol which can harm overall skin health. There are many other products that offer the same benefits with no known side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."