Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener?
The company websites says that Tatcha Cosmetics builds on “Geisha inspired skincare from Japan”. All Tatcha products are formulated only with all natural, organic ingredients, including plant extracts, and none are ever tested on animals.
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener, US $95 per 150 ml bottle, is a skin conditioner that does more than just boost your skin’s optimal hydration.
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener- Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements tot your skin:
- Restore optimal nutrient and moisture levels to make your skin healthier which, in turn, eventually results to gorgeous skin
- Soothe and calm skin inflammations to relieve it from itchiness, blotchiness, redness and swelling
- Promote lighter dark marks and a brighter overall complexion
- Speed up the rates of skin regeneration while forcing faster turnovers by delivering lactic acid to gently peel and eliminate your skin’s damaged top layer
- Plumps your skin, making wrinkles and fine lines much less noticeable
- Preps your skin to receive the beneficial contributions of other treatment products in your skin care routine.
This product works by flooding your skin with concentration of Hadasei-3 which revitalizes your skin as it also helps restore your skin’s healthy nutrient and moisture levels. Meanwhile, the calming effect of soy amino acids and yeast extract to skin inflammations promotes a better skin tone and a brighter overall complexion.
What are the ingredients in Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener?
- 98.7% Hadasei-3l: A special blend of green tea, rich and algae that is capable of helping your skin restore its optimal level of health that eventually results to a brighter, more even toned complexion
- Soy Amino Acids: Have skin calming and soothing properties that relieve inflammation from your skin while simultaneously promoting stronger skin synthesis as well
- Yeast Extract: Helps fight the potentially skin destructive results of oxidative stress, this extract delivers an anti-inflammatory and calming effect to inflamed skin
- Chamomile Flower Oil: With its soothing properties, this oil can reduce skin inflammation and care for sensitive and irritated skin.
Benefits of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
- This product is made from Hadasei-3, a beneficial skin complex that helps your skin bounce back to its optimal level of health.
- Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener reviews have cited how users finds the formula extremely nourishing and moisturizing despite of this products watery yet quick absorbent consistency
Disadvantages of Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
- This product is steeply priced compared to other anti-aging creams that claim to deliver the same benefits to your skin.
- This product does not fold in any of the other more well-established ingredients for skin care, that includes peptides, collagen and ceramides.
- This product does contain fragrances, which is one of top three allergens.
Does Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition and as per manufacturer, it seems that only phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which functions as product preservative, is problematic.
How to apply Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
The manufacturer says that Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener must be applied, day and night, to skin that has just been freshly cleansed and tone. Apply a generous amount and let it seep completely into your skin before layering with other products in your regimen.
Final Verdict: Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener has astoundingly amazed users across ages and skin types. The strong anti-inflammatory foundation of this product is allowing users to see their flawless skin sooner and keep it that way. However, while this product’s calming effect can avert skin damage and aging, this formula will need more help correcting already visible signs of aging skin. Unfortunately, prevention is where this formula’s benefits end.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: