Tenderma Product Description
Tenderma is an anti-aging serum that works to restore your skin’s health as it works to revive your skin’s youthfulness. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following youth reviving benefits for your skin:
- Revitalize cellular level activities that enhance the collagen and elastin production levels happening within your skin
- Restore your skin’s elasticity, moisture and dewiness for a more supple feel and a tighter, more pulled up skin
- Improve skin synthesis and enhance healing and treatment from damage and aging
There is no information available about the company behind this product.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calms your skin from inflammation and relieves it from chronic dryness by coating it with moisture
- Squalane: Has a soothing effect on chronically dry and irritated skin, it also helps bring back your skin’s suppleness
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A Vitamin C derivative, this ingredient revitalizes your skin cells which, in turn, speeds up skin repair and renewal, as it shields your skin from permanently damaging free radical attacks
- Ethylglycerin: Restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels and relieves your skin from irritation arising from chronic dryness
- Peptides: Improve skin cell coordination which, as a result, causes your skin to regenerate and turnover much faster, allowing you to see your reinvigorated, youthful looking skin sooner
Tenderma must be used as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens but, must not be applied on your skin until after you have completed a patch test to check if you have any adverse reactions to this product’s component. Always apply this product after a fresh cleanse and tone.
- This product is formulated with an all-natural lineup of ingredients that won’t hurt your skin and your overall health.
- The formula is incorporated with components that, when combined gives your skin an instant boost while simultaneously leaving behind improvements that build up over time, contributing to your skin’s renewed youthfulness and glow.
- Favorable Tenderma reviews attest to this product’s potency and safety of formulation, albeit these are mostly found on affiliate marketing websites that have a clear vested interested in inviting more people to test and buy this product.
- Third party sites have different things to say about what this product is made up of, and it is unfortunate that there is no official product website where these information may be double checked and validated.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that, at toxic levels, can cause permanent damages to your nervous system.
- Tenderma reviews appear severely biased and limited, and are not objective sources of information about this product nor of its makers.
Tenderma is an anti-aging product that has certainly been formulated to deliver instant results. However, it appears to be short on components that leave your aging skin with a lasting relief from wrinkles and other signs of aging skin. This product will work satisfactorily only when it fits your skin requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."