Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow can be used in lieu of a foundation or as a primer to provide skin with a make-up base while also obtaining the benefits of HA in order to protect the skin from damage caused by aging. It is sold through TERRY’s official Amazon storefront for the price of $66 for a 1.43 fl oz container. Since the product does not mention its own return policy, customers must check with Amazon when making their purchase.
TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow Ingredients
- Glycerin: Locks in moisture to balance out water levels in skin.
- Mica: Natural mineral used as glitter, and to provide shine to beauty products.
- Phenoxyethanol: Found in green tea. Used a preservative because it does not sensitize skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: Preservative that is oil and water soluble. Is anti-microbial and binds water to oil.
- Methylparaben: Preservative used to prevent the growth of fungi and bacteria in cosmetic, and to help consumers avoid the use of germ-filled products.
- Propylparaben: Preservative used to prevent fungi growth in cosmetics. Considered non-toxic in concentrations of 0.5-1%.
- Linalool: Found in coriander and lavender. A known skin sensitizer.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Salt form of hyaluronic acid. Can be absorbed more easily into the skin in this form. Used to treat wounds, skin injuries, and lesions. Promotes firmer skin by boosting production of elastin and collagen.
Use on clean skin as a primer or under foundation. Clean skin thoroughly before going back to sleep to avoid clogging pores with make-up.
TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow Advantages
- Unique primer formula comes in various shades to deliver HA through make-up.
- It’s HA supplies are in the form of sodium hyaluronate, which is absorbed into the skin more naturally.
- TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow is safe for use by all skin types.
- Can be used with a variety of make-up products, and all ingredients are on the product’s label.
TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow Disadvantages
- The primer contains parabens and fragrance.
- Some customers complained that the product was flaky when used.
- The product is now mostly sold through TERRY’s storefront, and return/exchange terms are not mentioned.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is one of the last items in the ingredient list, which does not publish ingredient amounts or concentrations.
TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow aims to deliver the benefits of hyaluronic acid through make-up. The product is available in a variety of shades to suit all skin tones, and is safe for use by all skin types. It contains sodium hyaluronate as its main source of HA, which is more easily absorbed by the body. Though this delivery of skincare makes the product unique, customers have uneven reviews of the product, which some praising its ease of use, and others complaining that it becomes flaky after drying. The primer is mostly sold in TERRY’s official storefront, and this makes it more challenging to return or exchange a product if unsatisfactory. Though the idea behind this product is great, consumers may prefer a product that delivers more even results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."