THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator Review: Does It Really Deliver Results?
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator Description
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator, US $59 for 50 ml, promises to give you three times more than your regular exfoliating product. More specifically, this product is formulated and committed to provide the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Deliver differently sized micro exfoliants that produce different exfoliating results at varying levels
- Purify your skin from impurities and force eliminate dry skin on the surface
- Relieve your skin from the damaged top layer
- Stimulate skin renewal and facilitate faster turnovers so that your skin is always fresh and young looking
Thalgo is a French company that traces its roots to creating the first marine spa in Paris beginning 1991.
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator Ingredients
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water): Also termed in the product’s marketing lingo as “Sève Bleue from the Oceans” is said to have highly moisturizing effect on skin while simultaneously improving skin synthesis that strengthens your skin’s surface layer with regular use
- Coco Glucoside: Helps gently lift and dissolve impurities sitting on the surface of your skin
- Hydrated Silica, Sweet Almond Shell Powder, and Diatomaceous Earth: present in the formula in different sizes, all of which combine to exfoliate debris from your skin and eliminate impurities from your pores, greatly promoting enhanced skin health and brightened overall complexion
Use THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator at least once every week to cleanse and purify skin on your face, neck and chest. Gently massage product over damp skin for several minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator Advantages
- The product’s gel-like texture easily glides, clings and seeps through the skin.
- Being composed of differently sized micro beads, this exfoliant provides your skin with different levels of exfoliation from coarse to fine.
- There is no Thalgo refreshing exfoliator review that provides positive feedback for this product
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with butyl alcohol, a compound that has been proven by several studies to cause reproductive health problems and associated with developmental problems among infants and children.
- This product is formulated with drying alcohol and chlorphenesin, both can be extremely irritating to your skin and, with long term regular application, can permanently damage your skin, including compromising its spongelike abilities to hold and store moisture
- This product seems to have a very limited distribution network, even online, which may make access difficult.
- A Thalgo refreshing exfoliator review will not provide you with sufficient information to make a decision to purchase this product or not, given the absence of sufficient user feedback.
THALGO Refreshing Exfoliator is a facial scrub no matter how many sizes of exfoliators it contains. It will help scrape off the surface layer and stimulate turnover but, not deliver exfoliation quite as well as exfoliants like salicylic acid or glycolic acid which seep into the skin. Even if it were an okay product though, the toxins and irritants in the formula, which make up more than half of what this product is made of, is sufficient reason enough for you to look elsewhere.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: