Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream Overview
Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream, sold at a price of £25.50 (roughly USD 34) for a 5 fl oz (150 ml) tube, is marketed as a cream that can help correct existing stretch marks and prevent the formation of new ones. The Stretch Mark Cream is available on the official Thalgo website and third-party retailer sites. Read this Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream review to know if this cream is really effective in fighting against stretch marks!
About Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
The Thalgo La Beaute Marine was established in 1964 with the aim of developing and producing algae-based skincare solutions that can help people maintain healthy and beautiful skin. They are also one of the leading suppliers of micronized marine algae to leading thalassotherapy centers. Today, the company is widely known for delivering Marine Beauty and has been serving people from 90 countries from the different parts of the world.
According to the manufacturer, they gave formulated Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream to deliver the following effects:
- Make skin more resistant to tension.
- Bring back the capacity of the skin to withstand stretching.
- Keep skin protected and supple.
- Reduce the chances of stretch mark formation.
- Visibly reduce existing stretch marks.
- Target the hypercontracted cells that cause stretch marks.
- Correct and prevent stretch marks.
Do you want to know more about this product? The only thing you need to do is to read this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream?
Here are some of the active Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream ingredients that you can find in the formulation:
- Marine Glycoprotein: This ingredient has become a big hit in the skincare industry due to its ability to reverse or slow down the signs of aging. It provides out skin the collagen that it needs to stay firm and elastic and to ultimately diminish the appearance of stretch marks. It can also reduce the inflammation in the skin.
- Anethum graveolens: This is a traditional herb that works with Marine Glycoprotein in restoring the quality of our skin structure and to make sure that it can be able to withstand the tension and stress that come with stretching.
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil: Derived from Macadamia nuts, this oil is rich in oleic acid that can moisturize and soften the skin. Also, the oil has amazing regenerating properties that allow the skin to heal faster and to become rejuvenated.
- Rice (Oryza sativa) Germ Oil: The main benefit of this oils is that it offers deep moisturizing properties. It also contains natural components that can neutralize the effects of free radicals.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Oil: This oil offers the combination of benefits of the other oils in the list. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E and linoleic acid that can keep skin healthy and moisturized.
Directions To Use
For best results, massage a generous amount of Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream vigorously into the parts of the skin that are prone to stretch marks (thighs, legs, and tummy) for a few minutes. Apply the cream twice a day in the morning and at night after you have taken a shower.
- The cream uses an advanced Fibrelax technology in targeting stretch marks.
- According to a self-assessment study after 28-days of twice-daily use, 100% of the users claim that their skin became more elastic while 94% was able to enjoy firmer skin.
- The cream uses marine-based ingredients.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- It does not have much reviews.
- It also has fragrance.
Does Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no stated Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream side-effects in the studies and review about this product. But a look at its ingredients list reveals that there is a chance that you may experience the following side effects (due to the chemicals that it contains):
- Skin dryness due to alcohol.
- Irritation (itchiness and redness) that may be caused by fragrance.
Thalgo Stretch Mark Cream is a marine-based skincare product that contains effective ingredients that can prevent and correct stretch marks. However, the cream also contains a few ingredients (alcohol and fragrance) that may irritate and dry the skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."