The Best Beauties from Cannes Film Festival 2015!
Cannes is the most famous film festival with the biggest film market. This brings in numerous high caliber celebrities from all over the world. This means, these stars have to look not just their best, but so much more.
So, do you want to see the most beautiful celebrities at the Cannes Film Festival? Here’s a rundown on all the most beautiful celeb looks at that event:
- Joan Smalls. For a brown eyed girl like Joan, a maroon smoky eye with two-tone bronze style is perfectly stunning for the red carpet during the premier of Youth.
- Karlie Kloss. Dramatic contouring never fails to make a woman’s face more defined. This style goes well with Karlie’s velvety red lip and simplistic hairstyle during the Youth premier.
- Izabel Goulart. Izabel pumped up the glam factor with smoky eyes and rich, voluminous waves. With confidence, this look can easily make her look very gorgeous during the Youth premier.
- Miriam Odemba. Cropped coif goes along well with red lips for Miriam during the premier of Youth at Cannes.
- Barbara Palvin. Looking formal and gorgeous at the same time is easy for Barbara during the Youth premier with her dramatic cat eye. When she turned around, you can see that she went for that French twist, but with a more modern twist.
- Kasia Smutniak. A braided updo gives out a strong statement from this gorgeous star during the premier of Mia Madre.
- Rooney Mara. During the photocell for the film Carol, this fast rising superstar wore her own style of the half-up bun style.
- Petra Nemcova. During the premier of Youth, this star rocked a strong undercut fishtail braid, something you won’t see in your usual formal event.
- Sienna Miller. With a center part and French braids from each side, this star looks stunning. Like that is not yet enough, she pairs it with an eye catching Bordeaux lip.
- Poppy Delevingne. Her eyes have smudgy eye shade, putting all the focus on her face. Her freckles even beautifully shine through the foundation. Her hair is intricately fixed in an updo with twists and tucks.
- Li Bingbing. During the premier of The Sea of Tears, this star kept her make up at a minimum. The focus is set on her thick lashes and coral lip. Her big towering bun makes her look royal.
Read Also: What Do Celebrities Eat to Stay Fit
You may also like: Waves Hairstyle – Not the Waves you know
Photos via gillesmartin.blogs.com, wordpress.com & cache2.asset-cache.net