The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Review
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Introduction
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream, US $34 for 2 fl. oz., is an anti-aging cream that fuses the best of science and nature together to bring you over 25 benefits that improve your maturing skin.
What Does The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to benefit your aging skin:
- Flood your skin with antioxidants to revitalize your tired skin while simultaneously shielding it from further damage in the future
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and restore optimal hydration
- Soften and smoothen your skin
- Lighten dark spots, brighten your overall complexion, and even out your skin tone
- Iron out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines to make these appear less visible
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Established in 2015 by a partnership forged between an aesthetician and a beauty industry professional, this brand commits to bring together the best of science and nature in every formula. The brand practically started in the kitchen and its Mirakle Cream soon became a hit. The brand is becoming a preferred “cleaner” alternative to toxic laden skin care products.
Working of The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream
This product combines antioxidants with loads of moisture ingredients to instantly improve the appearance and moisture content of your skin. With anti-inflammatories, your skin is rid of blotchiness, redness and other signs of skin irritation which makes your skin appear younger and better looking.
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Ingredients
- Shea and Cocoa Butters: Bring a nourishing feeling that fills your skin inside and out
- Coconut Oil: Has natural antimicrobial properties, it helps purify your skin naturally as it packs in additional moisturizing comfort to relieve your skin from chronic dryness and protect it from drying out
- Algae Extracts: Rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps restore your skin’s ideal nutrient levels
- Aloe: Heals and treats your skin, it works together with your skin’s natural repair mechanisms to re-fortify your skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Draws in a significant volume of moisture that ends up plumping your skin to make it appear dewier and plumper
- Peptides: Amino acids that help fuel cellular level mechanisms by improving cell to cell communication that promotes faster repairs and regeneration
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Pros
- This product’s formulation mostly contains natural, non-synthetic ingredients, the reputation of which are clear and well-known.
- The rich texture of the cream melts into your skin, giving it a calming and soothing relief from dryness and irritation.
- The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream reviews cite how this cream benefits people with dry to extremely dry skin with its rich moisture-giving formulation.
- This product is significantly more inexpensive than most other anti-aging creams.
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Cons
- There are some users who have reported back how this cream was unable to deliver on its anti-aging claims.
- The formula signs up every category of ingredient that your skin needs to become restored and rejuvenated.
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream can be applied on your skin at any time of the day, ideally including morning and evening right after fresh cleansing and toning your skin.
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Just ok. Nothing special and nothing bad either. Just ok.”
- “This is an excellent all purpose face cream. I like the ingredients, it is not filled with chemicals that you can’t even say the name because it is so long and a man made chemical. This cream keeps my face moisturized and works as good as more expensive brands.”
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream will feel significantly nourishing to your skin and indeed will help restore its lost nutrients. As good as it may feel, however, the ingredients in this cream practically only gives your skin a taste of the “food” it craves for. You need more to satisfy its anti-aging is your skin care strategy.