The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is the Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream?
As per the manufacturer, The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream, US $34 for 2 fl. oz., is an anti-aging cream that fuses the best of science and nature together to bring you over 25 benefits that improve your maturing skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Established in 2015 by a partnership forged between an aesthetician and a beauty industry professional, this brand commits to bring together the best of science and nature in every formula. The brand practically started in the kitchen and its Mirakle Cream soon became a hit. The brand is becoming a preferred “cleaner” alternative to toxic laden skin care products.
Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream – Does it really work?
This product combines antioxidants with loads of moisture ingredients to instantly improve the appearance and moisture content of your skin. With anti-inflammatories, your skin is rid of blotchiness, redness and other signs of skin irritation which makes your skin appear younger and better looking.
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to benefit your aging skin:
- Flood your skin with antioxidants to revitalize your tired skin while simultaneously shielding it from further damage in the future
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and restore optimal hydration
- Soften and smoothen your skin
- Lighten dark spots, brighten your overall complexion, and even out your skin tone
- Iron out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines to make these appear less visible
What are the Ingredients in Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream?
- Shea and Cocoa Butters: Bring a nourishing feeling that fills your skin inside and out
- Coconut Oil: Has natural antimicrobial properties, it helps purify your skin naturally as it packs in additional moisturizing comfort to relieve your skin from chronic dryness and protect it from drying out
- Algae Extracts: Rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps restore your skin’s ideal nutrient levels
- Aloe: Heals and treats your skin, it works together with your skin’s natural repair mechanisms to re-fortify your skin’s protective barrier. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Draws in a significant volume of moisture that ends up plumping your skin to make it appear dewier and plumper
Benefits of Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream
- This product’s formulation mostly contains natural, non-synthetic ingredients, the reputation of which are clear and well-known. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The rich texture of the cream melts into your skin, giving it a calming and soothing relief from dryness and irritation.
Disadvantages of Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream
- There are some users who have reported back how this cream was unable to deliver on its anti-aging claims.
- The formula signs up every category of ingredient that your skin needs to become restored and rejuvenated.
Does Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
How to apply Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream can be applied on your skin at any time of the day, ideally including morning and evening right after fresh cleansing and toning your skin.
Final Verdict: The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream will feel significantly nourishing to your skin and indeed will help restore its lost nutrients. As good as it may feel, however, the ingredients in this cream practically only gives your skin a taste of the “food” it craves for. You need more to satisfy its anti-aging is your skin care strategy. Also, This product do not offers money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.