The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is The Body Shop Aloe Night Cream?
The Body Shop International PLC was originally established in 1976 as a skin care company dedicated to formulating only natural-based products that are safe even for the most sensitive skin types. Today, under the management of the L’Oreal Group of Companies, the brand continues to carry the same image as it continues to fulfill the group’s interest in the all-natural niche market. The Body Shop’s more than 1,200 products are sold in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This product works together with your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating mechanisms. The combination of aloe, emollients and anti-inflammatories in this cream supports your skin in bouncing back to a healthier state, most especially in rebuilding your skin’s protective outer layer
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream, US $22 for 1.7 oz., is a night moisturizer that gives your skin a calming and soothing relief that simultaneously also renders your skin the healing powers of aloe vera.
The Body Shop Aloe Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to your skin:
- Relieve chronically irritated, dry and inflamed skin.
- Softens skin and floods it with deep penetrating moisture.
- Heal and treat skin inflammations with an aloe-based formulation that does not contain irritating ingredients like dyes, preservatives and alcohols.
- Restore and strengthen your skin’s protective outer barriers to keep moisture in while also making it more resilient to damage and aging.
What Are The Ingredients In The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream?
- Aloe Vera: Has natural skin healing, calming and soothing properties that rejuvenates and works with your skin’s natural repair mechanisms to strengthen your skin’s protective barrier.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Bisabolol: Strengthens skin synthesis, promotes a skin surface that is more resilient to damage and aging.
- Oat Kernel Extract: Improves the appearance of inflamed skin, calms skin irritations, and promotes a more even toned complexion.
How to Apply: The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
- As, per the guidelines from the manufacturers of The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream it must be applied only on freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin.
- As part of your evening skin care regimen.
- Cleanse, tone and apply your serum before layering on this product.
Benefits Of The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
- This product is made with a good combination of natural and synthetic ingredients that are among the best emollients and anti-inflammatories.
- The product is moderately textured, easily absorbent and leaves a long-lasting moisture on and within your skin.
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream reviews have highlighted how this product has worked for users who claim that they have sensitive skin.
Disadvantages Of The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
- The product leaves a slightly greasy film on the surface of your skin.
- Some unsatisfied users say that the product does not feel very moisturizing for dry skin types.
- There are several ingredients that may cause skin irritations.
Does The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers die to PEGs, chemicals that easily combine with 1,4 Dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, during the manufacturing process, and Trideceth-6, a chemical that has been linked to breast, uterine and blood-related cancers.
Final Verdict: The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
Although there are a number of ingredients that support the healing and rejuvenating promises committed to by The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream, it is quite evident that this formula will never give you the sufficient care that chronically dry and irritated skin needs to heal, recover and become better protected. As you search for good products to compare it with, consider ones that are formulated with barrier-forming ceramides, skin-revitalizing Niacinamide and Vitamin C, and protective antioxidants.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."