The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing?
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a skin care moisturizing product that hydrates the skin and improve its health. It addresses various skin conditions, dryness being the main concern. This product will maintain healthy hydration levels, and your skin will remain radiant and glowing all through.
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing contains gentle ingredients, which makes it suitable to be used on all skin types including sensitive, dry, normal, and oily and combination types. It is rich in amino acids and other essential ingredients that help to improve the skin health. This product absorbs faster and it does not leave greasy feel or residue behind.
Consistent use will help to improve the skin appearance. It has numerous reviews to back it claims and it is one of the best moisturizer in the market.
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing- Does It Really Work?
This serum is formulated using quality ingredients free from binders, filers, phthalates, sulfates and parabens. It soothes the skin and it delivers the benefits without causing damages. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing will keep the skin hydrated throughout the day and night.
It is friendly for use by vegans and it can be used on all skin types. Customers have posted reviews online, and they were happy by how this serum was able to relief the skin dryness and maintain a vibrant and glowing look.
This formula is sold through online platforms, and if interested you can place your orders through authorized retailers like Sephora. It is packed in a tube holding 30ml, which is equivalent to 1 oz. It is sold at the price of $5.80 per tube.
What Are The Ingredients In The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing?
All the ingredients used in this formula are potent and of high quality. They are also gentle on the skin and deliver the results within a short time. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing ingredients are:
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Citric acid: This is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
How To Apply The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing
Apply this serum on the clean skin and spread gently to the neck area.
Use it daily.
Benefits Of The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing
- It improves your skin hydration.
- It improves the skin appearance. Although there are limited reviews online to back this claim.
- It protects the skin against damages.
Disadvantages: Of The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing
- You must make consistent use for you to obtain the full benefits.
- Some ingredients can stimulate allergic reactions.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product is thick in nature.
Does The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Have Side Effects?
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing side effects are:
Final Verdict: The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a skin formula that claims to increase the skin hydration levels. It contains ingredients that penetrate deep, thus moisturizing your skin from inside. It contains ingredients that are gentle and soothing, making it to work on all skin types and deliver equal benefits.
This serum might help to improve the skin radiance and make it look vibrant. It may also protect the skin from dryness and cracking. Consistent use may improve the skin appearance and give a bright complexion.
However, it can stimulate allergic reactions. It is essential to go through the ingredients list and see whether there is any component that can react with your skin. You can also consult a dermatologist.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: