THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Soution Review: Ingredients, Side Effects Detailed review And More.
What Is THE ORDINARY Toning Solution?
This product is brought to you by DECIEM through its brand, The Ordinary: “Clinical formulations with integrity.” The brand is being positioned as the skin care line that gives you the best and proven skin care science and technologies at a value that you can easily afford and maintain in your personal regimen. All Deciem products are proudly formulated without most of the toxic ingredients often infused in skin care products, among which are parabens, sulfates, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, formaldehyde, and mercury.
THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution cheapest at US $12.50 for a 240 ml bottle, is an exfoliating solution that helps shed, regenerate and turnover your skin at much faster than normal rates to help you reveal a newer, lesser damaged layer every time but may cause skin dryness.
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote more frequent skin regeneration and turnover.
- Enhance your skin’s overall complexion.
- Promote blemish-free skin that is more resilient to damage.
What Are The Ingredients In THE ORDINARY Toning Solution?
- Glycolic Acid (7.o%): It gently lifts and eliminates toughened and damaged surface layer to encourage skin regeneration and renewal. But it may cause skin dryness.
- Rosa damascena flower water: It has natural antiseptic and astringent properties that helps prevent skin infections.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water: It enhances your skin’s natural repair mechanisms and helps rebuild and refortify your skin’s barrier protection.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Improves skin synthesis to make your skin more resilient to damage and breakage.
- Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated skin.
How To Apply THE ORDINARY Toning Solution?
- THE ORDINARY Toning Solution must be used no more than once daily, depending on your skin’s tolerance. Gradually work up to daily use.
Benefits of THE ORDINARY Toning Solution
- THE ORDINARY Toning Solution, just like any other DECIEM product, is not tested on animals.
- This product has been deliberately formulated to exclude many of the toxic ingredients that are commonly found in personal care and skin care products but it may cause skin dryness.
- This product is fairly priced for the contents and benefits it claims to offer and is relatively much more inexpensive than most other products that promise to deliver the same claims.
Disadvantages Of THE ORDINARY Toning Solution
- This product is formulated with ingredients that are likely to cause skin irritations, with severity depending on your skin’s tolerance for these chemicals.
- THE ORDINARY Toning Solution reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently, and that there is always the likelihood of skin inflammation.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
- It contains Citric acid which causes skin irritation or rash.
Does THE ORDINARY Toning Solution Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to the exfoliating ingredients included in this solution, most especially glycolic acid.
- Increased risk for developing organ toxicity due to urea.
- Increased photosensitivity due to several ingredients, including alpha hydroxy acids.
Final Verdict: THE ORDINARY Toning Solution
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution may be one of the solutions for you to enhance your skin’s natural renewal process. Even the manufacturer agrees, though, that it may not be the best way to enhance your skin’s renewal process. This product may cause skin irritation or rash on skin. Also it does not offer any sort of money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."