THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution Overview:
THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution cheapest at US $8.70 for a 250 ml bottle, is an exfoliating solution that helps shed, regenerate and turnover your skin at much faster than normal rates to help you reveal a newer, lesser damaged layer every time.
About THE ORDINARY Toning Solution — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by DECIEM through its brand, The Ordinary: “Clinical formulations with integrity.” The brand is being positioned as the skin care line that gives you the best and proven skin care science and technologies at a value that you can easily afford and maintain in your personal regimen. All Deciem products are proudly formulated without most of the toxic ingredients often infused in skin care products, among which are parabens, sulfates, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, formaldehyde, and mercury.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote more frequent skin regeneration and turnover.
- Enhance your skin’s overall complexion.
- Promote blemish-free skin that is more resilient to damage.
What Are The Ingredients In THE ORDINARY Toning Solution?
- Glycolic Acid (7.o%): It gently lifts and eliminates toughened and damaged surface layer to encourage skin regeneration and renewal.
- Rosa damascena flower water: It has natural antiseptic and astringent properties that helps prevent skin infections.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water: It enhances your skin’s natural repair mechanisms and helps rebuild and refortify your skin’s barrier protection.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Improves skin synthesis to make your skin more resilient to damage and breakage.
- Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated skin.
Directions To Use:
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution must be used no more than once daily, depending on your skin’s tolerance. Gradually work up to daily use.
- THE ORDINARY Toning Solution, just like any other DECIEM product, is not tested on animals.
- This product has been deliberately formulated to exclude many of the toxic ingredients that are commonly found in personal care and skin care products.
- This product is fairly priced for the contents and benefits it claims to offer and is relatively much more inexpensive than most other products that promise to deliver the same claims.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that are likely to cause skin irritations, with severity depending on your skin’s tolerance for these chemicals.
- THE ORDINARY Toning Solution reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently, and that there is always the likelihood of skin inflammation.
Does THE ORDINARY Toning Solution Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to the exfoliating ingredients included in this solution, most especially glycolic acid.
- Increased risk for developing organ toxicity due to urea.
- Increased photosensitivity due to several ingredients, including alpha hydroxy acids.
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution Customer Reviews:
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution reviews read:
- “I heard that this was a dupe for Pixi’s Glow Tonic and jumped at the chance to try it out as soon as it came back in stock. For the size, the price point was extremely attractive compared to the GT but unfortunately, I got no results from this. After 1 month of use, I saw no improvement in the tone and texture of my skin and I continued to break out. With GT, I saw results right away AND didn’t break out so whoever is saying this a GT dupe (hello…did bloggers get this for free?!?), need to stop spreading false info! Sadly, this is going back for a full refund and I’m returning to my GT.” — ilovemup99 on MakeupAlley
- “My forever holy grail nighttime toner! I’m not sure where The Ordinary has been all my life but they better never go away. My skin has never been so clear! I have little to no texture issues and everyone always compliments me on how young I look. Some say it tingles but it doesn’t for me. I have oily, acne prone skin and if I use it alone then I will have dry patches. Definitely recommend.” — Tamara F. on Influenster
THE ORDINARY Toning Solution may be one of the solutions for you to enhance your skin’s natural renewal process. Even the manufacturer agrees, though, that it may not be the best way to enhance your skin’s renewal process.