Therapy Systems: Does Therapy Systems Work?
Therapy Systems Overview
Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream is a product that is used to rid the face of dead skins cells. The product claims to not only exfoliate dead skin cells, but to also improve the texture, tone and clarity. The key element in Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream is the use of glycolic acid.
In addition to Microexfoliating Cream, Therapy Systems has a host of other skin care products like; cleansers, toners, eye and lip treatments. Therapy Systems also has products designed specifically for men, teens, and children.
The website was easy to navigate. The frequently asked questions page provides the reader lots of relevant information about the product, active ingredients, and contact information. In addition to product information the website provides the reader with a store locator, and the ability to make purchases online.
Therapy Systems – Product Description
Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog the pores. The key ingredient in Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream is glycolic acid. Glycolic acid, is a sugar based acid commonly used in cosmetic products because of its low molecular weight. The benefit of glycolic acid’s low molecular weight is the ability for the tiny molecules to penetrate the outer layers of the skin. The dead skin cells are pushed to the outer layers of the skins surface. Consumers should be aware that this regeneration of cells makes the skin photosensitive. Therapy Systems recommends that sun block be used in conjunction with it’s Microexfoliating Cream.
A consumer who purchases Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream who has realistic expectations will be satisfied. Product users can expect the skin to be exfoliated, resurfaced, an improvement in texture, tone, and clarity.
The product prevents skin congestion. Skin congestion is the condition that causes the pore’s to clog. The clogging of pores creates unsightly black heads and pimples. The product is ideal for people who are prone to acne.
In regards to cost, Therapy Systems Microexfoliating Cream is approximately forty eight to fifty dollars. This price is comparable to similar products.
Therapy Systems Advantage
- The product exfoliates skin
- The product is non-comedogenic
- The product prevents skin congestion.
- The product is safe to use daily.
- The product is formulated for all skin types.
Therapy Systems – Drawbacks
- The product is makes the skin vulnerable to sun damage.
- The product is expensive.
Therapy Systems – The Bottomline
There is no argument that Therapy Systems Micro-Exfoliating Cream is effective in riding the face from unwanted debris. The product claims to show instant results. The product has to be used frequently, because the skin is constantly replenishing itself. I am skeptical about how harsh the product is. I am also curious to the effects glycolic acid has on sensitive skin. Unfortunately there is no concrete evidence to prove the product superior or inferior to it’s competitors. In addition, the product leaves the face vulnerable to the sun.
In conclusion the product appears to be effective, however there is not enough information to justify forty eight dollars. There are plenty of other products for far less which achieve the same results.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day