Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream Review: Should You Buy This Cellulite Cream?
Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream Overview
Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream, US $115 for a 200 ml bottle,This is cellulite cream for a cellulite reduction treatment that commits to help you regain the firmness and tightness of cellulite-challenged areas of your body.
About Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product’s makers are unknown. A few sources speculate that this product is formulated and distributed by the Spain-based skin care company Almirall, S.A. The product is mostly available via reseller sites.
Based on claims made by resellers and what is written on the labels, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your overall skin tone.
- Enhance blood, fluid and oxygen circulation to open up your veins and invite an influx of nutrients that should cause your skin to become plumper.
- Tighten and firm up your skin.
- Promote better fluid drainage and a more active fat metabolism.
What Are The Ingredients In Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream?
- Mucopolysaccharidase: Acts directly on the excess water and unwanted fats that are causing your cellulites to bulge and become noticeable from the surface of your skin by enhancing fat burn and fluid drainage.
- Caffeine: Improves local circulation, it also facilitates the replenishment of vital nutrients your body needs to restore optimal functions that help dehydrate fats from your cellulites and fade the appearance of cellulites.
- Yohimbe: Relaxes local veins, causing these to open up, allowing more fluids and nutrients to reach your cellulite problem area and, eventually causing the area to become plumper and your skin to become smoother when viewed from the surface.
Directions to Use
Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream must be used day and night to see results delivered faster. It is highly recommended that this cream is applied over freshly and thoroughly cleansed areas of your skin.
- Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream is formulated with active ingredients that are non-synthetic and naturally derived.
- This product delivers both immediate and long-term benefits for cellulite reduction.
- This product is easy to use.
- There does not seem to be an official manufacturer nor product website, such that most of the information available about this product is available via third party references and cannot be verified
- This product appears to have a very limited variety of distribution channels and is mostly available online via reseller sites, without guarantee of product authenticity.
- Thiomucase has garnered very few expert and user reviews which makes it difficult to gauge product performance based on formulation and actual user experience, while is appears that user opinions about this product are widely disarrayed.
- This product is over-the-top expensive relative to other anti-cellulite creams that claim to perform the same mechanisms that this product claims to deliver.
Does Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and given the very limited product reviews, you should consider side effects to be highly probable. When using Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream for the first time, make sure to perform an overnight patch test on a small portion over the cellulite-affected area of your skin to check for any sensitivity that you may have versus the formulation.
Thiomucase Anti Cellulite Cream may cause improvements to the appearance of your cellulites but, who knows for sure? The manufacturer could not be pinned down, there are no studies to support claims to product efficiency, and you are left to believe the testimonials of complete strangers. Still, what you are willing to compromise along with your US $115 is up to you.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.