Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream Review: Is This Night Cream Safe To Use?
Time Correcting Night Cream Overview:
This Time Correcting Night Cream from Younique is designed to repair and restore your skin to its youthful state while you sleep. It is a thick moisturizing and hydrating night cream that promises to reduce wrinkles and fine lines for smoother, younger-looking skin. This review will give you a general overview of the product to help you decide if it’s the right night cream for you.
About Time Correcting Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
The Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream is one of the products from the unique Royalty Skin Care line. This line is manufactured by the Younique Company whose goal is to use cutting-edge technology to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics guaranteed to give you your desired youthful skin.
The formula was developed using delicate chemicals and other natural ingredients such as plant oils to restore, moisturize, protect, and heal the skin. Younique’s mission is to build, empower, and uplift women’s self-esteem through the use of high-quality products created to enhance both inner and outer beauty. Years of research and development processes utilizing scientific data ensures high product qualities and ingredients that help nourish and enrich the skin.
The company claims that the line’s night cream is able to provide the following benefits:
- Nourishment for the skin to give it a smooth, velvety texture.
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Restore the youthful glow and health of the skin.
- Provide deep hydration and moisture while also enhancing the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
What Are The Ingredients In Time Correcting Night Cream?
The different Time Correcting Night Cream ingredients are as follows:
- An advanced and unique derivative of vitamin A: This provides all of the positive benefits of retinol like stimulating collagen and elastin production and enhancing skin hydration without the irritation.
- Whey Protein: This main active ingredient improves the skin’s texture and firmness.
- Chromocare: A unique blend of Chinese herbs that work by targeting the roots of discoloration, thus reducing redness, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- XEP-18: This is an amino acid complex that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- A unique blend of baobab oil, vitamins A and E, and plankton extract: This helps fight and reduce free radical damage.
- Beeswax: This natural byproduct of honey production helps soothe, protect, and condition the skin while also providing vitamin A and assisting in moisture retention.
- Glycerin: This ingredient comes from vegetable fats and helps replenish and lock in the skin’s moisture.
- Squalane: This is a natural lipid, antibacterial agent, and antioxidant that come from plants. It absorbs quickly into the skin to prevent UV damage and lessen the formation of age spots. It also promotes cell growth and turnover.
Directions To Use:
After cleansing your face in the evening with your choice cleanser, using a hydrating mask, and applying toner, apply a small amount of the Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream on your face and neck. Using your fingers, start on your forehead and gently rub the product into the skin through a butterfly motion over the nose, cheeks, over the upper lip, and down to the chin and neck. Do this every night before going to bed. For best results, use with other products from the Younique Royalty skincare line.
- Works for all skin types.
- Reduces the dull appearance of skin.
- Helps fight aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Provides deep and intense hydration while also promoting moisture retention.
- The full ingredients list is not provided.
- There are no available Time Correcting Night Cream reviews on Amazon.com
Does Time Correcting Night Cream Have Any Side-effects?
As of now, no Time Correcting Night Cream side-effects have been reported.
Time Correcting Night Cream Customer Reviews:
Most Time Correcting Night Cream reviews are not from buying sites but from personal blogs. Here are examples of these reviews to give you a better idea about the night cream:
“I’ve been using this night cream for a few months now, I really wanted to put it to the test, since those claims are so big. I have to say, it was a let down. Yes, it does moisturize, but that’s as far as it goes. I don’t have many lines or wrinkles, but the small ones I do have, it did nothing for. Firmness isn’t really an issue either, but I can’t say it made my skin more firm, and I didn’t find this cream to be amazingly hydrating either.” – Deidre from deidrediscoveries
“Back to the night cream… this is a rich and thick cream that only took a few dabs of my fingertip to do my entire face. This container will last me a long, long time! Once I opened it up and tested out the thickness and texture I washed my face and applied it. Not only did it only take a little bit, but it absorbed quickly and I didn’t feel like when I went to bed my face would be sticking to the pillow. When I woke up the next morning my skin felt great. Normally I wake up with some pillow lines or undereye puffiness but with the Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream I was ready to wash my face, apply daytime moisturizer and apply my makeup without having to put a cold rag over my eyes for 10 minutes first.” – from justeverydaywomen
Overall,the Time Correcting Night Cream from Younique’s Royalty line seems to be very promising. However, the lack of reliable and verifiable customer reviews make any of its benefits very hard to prove and believe.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: