What is Time Correcting Night Cream?
As state by the manufacturer of the product, The Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream is one of the products from the unique Royalty Skin Care line.
This line is manufactured by the Younique Company whose goal is to use cutting-edge technology to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics guaranteed to give you your desired youthful skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Time Correcting Night Cream?
- Time Correcting Night Cream– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Time Correcting Night Cream?
- How To Apply Time Correcting Night Cream?
- Benefits of Time Correcting Night Cream
- Disadvantages of Time Correcting Night Cream
- Does Time Correcting Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Time Correcting Night Cream Review – Final Verdict
This Time Correcting Night Cream from Younique is designed to repair and restore your skin to its youthful state while you sleep. It is a thick moisturizing and hydrating night cream that promises to reduce wrinkles and fine lines for smoother, younger-looking skin but may cause swelling or itching on skin.
This review will give you a general overview of the product to help you decide if it’s the right night cream for you. It is available at $49 at its official site.
Time Correcting Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
The formula was developed using delicate chemicals and other natural ingredients such as plant oils to restore, moisturize, protect, and heal the skin.
Younique’s mission is to build, empower, and uplift women’s self-esteem through the use of high-quality products created to enhance both inner and outer beauty.
Years of research and development processes utilizing scientific data ensures high product qualities and ingredients that help nourish and enrich the skin.
The company claims that the line’s night cream is able to provide the following benefits:
- Nourishment for the skin to give it a smooth, velvety texture.
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Restore the youthful glow and health of the skin.
- Provide deep hydration and moisture while also enhancing the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
What are the Ingredients in Time Correcting Night Cream?
The different Time Correcting Night Cream ingredients are as follows:
- An advanced and unique derivative of vitamin A: This provides all of the positive benefits of retinol like stimulating collagen and elastin production and enhancing skin hydration without the irritation.
- Whey Protein: This main active ingredient improves the skin’s texture and firmness.
- Chromocare: A unique blend of Chinese herbs that work by targeting the roots of discoloration, thus reducing redness, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation. However it leads to skin breakout or rashes.
- Glycerin: This ingredient comes from vegetable fats and helps replenish and lock in the skin’s moisture.
- Squalane: This is a natural lipid, antibacterial agent, and antioxidant that come from plants. It absorbs quickly into the skin to prevent UV damage and lessen the formation of age spots. It also promotes cell growth and turnover.
How To Apply Time Correcting Night Cream
- After cleansing your face in the evening with your choice cleanser, using a hydrating mask, and applying toner.
- Apply a small amount of the Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream on your face and neck.
- Using your fingers, start on your forehead and gently rub the product into the skin through a butterfly motion over the nose, cheeks, over the upper lip, and down to the chin and neck.
- Do this every night before going to bed. For best results, use with other products from the Younique Royalty skincare line.
Benefits of Time Correcting Night Cream
- Reduces the dull appearance of skin but may cause redness or skin breakout.
- Helps fight aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Provides deep and intense hydration while also promoting moisture retention.
Disadvantages of Time Correcting Night Cream
- There are no available Time Correcting Night Cream reviews on Amazon.com.
- This product may cause allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Does Time Correcting Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
This formula may cause rash, itching or redness on the skin sometimes.
Final Verdict : Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream
Overall, the Time Correcting Night Cream from Younique’s Royalty line seems to be very promising. However, the lack of reliable and verifiable customer reviews make any of its benefits very hard to prove and believe. This product offers a return policy.