TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay?
Cellulites are more common among women than in men, leading many to speculate that these eyesores are caused by high fat content in the body. To this day, however, and in spite of the multitude of anti-cellulite products in the market today, the factors that contribute to cellulite build up have not yet been established. That literally means that cellulite product manufacturers are proposing solutions for a problem they nor anybody has quite fully understood.
That’s because people, most especially women, who manifest cellulites are often psychologically and emotionally affected by the ugly appearance of cellulites, making cellulites more than just an aesthetic concern.
If you’re bothered by your cellulites, however, you may need help from anti-cellulite creams such as the Mary Kay TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Gel Cream. Though these products generally can make modest improvements to the appearance of your cellulites, these can help improve your skin’s general conditions which better enable it to resist the manifestation of dryness, wrinkling and possibly even cellulites in your skin but it may cause burning sensation on skin. It is sold at $40.
What are the Ingredients in TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay?
Mary Kay TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Gel Cream is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Glycolic acid: Gently lifts dead and damaged skin cells which stimulates deeper skin layers to produce higher levels of collagen and allow new skin to resurface.However it may cause burning sensation on skin.
- Caffeine: Improves local microcirculation in veins beneath your skin so that nutrients, including oxygen and water in the bloodstream, essential for repair and renewal may power up your skin cells.
- Argan Oil: Contains high concentrations of Vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants in a non-greasy texture that can easily penetrate your skin.
- Botanical and marine extracts: Give your skin a moisture and antioxidant boost. These ingredients also aid in rebuilding your skin’s protective outer layers.
How To Apply TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay
As guided by manufacturer:
- Apply Mary Kay TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Gel Cream liberally on your cellulite problematic areas twice daily.
- Massage cream vigorously and thoroughly.
Benefits Of TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay
- This product can cause temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulites, and is reasonably priced at that.
Disadvantages Of TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay
- It may cause burning sensation on skin.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict: TimeWise Body Smooth-Action Cellulite Cream Mary Kay
Cellulite creams, like this product, can result to temporary improvements in the appearance of your rippled cellulites. Though proper diet and exercise may neither help improve your cellulites either, these good practices remain beneficial for your overall health with a good potential of firming up your skin. In general, if your cellulites really don’t bother you, it may be best to simple carry on and leave it alone.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.