Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is ToLB Retinol Serum?
Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum US $10.95 for a 1 oz. bottle, is an anti-aging treatment solution that helps restore and revive your skin’s ideal health everyday but may cause redness on skin.
This product is brought to you by Tree Of Life, the skin care company that started out from the personal quest of its founder, Ellyn Davis’s quest for anti-aging products that actually helps aging skin defy multiple signs of aging. “Age defying beauty” is the cornerstone of this brand with products that range from cleansers and toners, to serums and creams.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is ToLB Retinol Serum?
- ToLB Retinol Serum — Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In ToLB Retinol Serum?
- How To Apply ToLB Retinol Serum
- Benefits Of ToLB Retinol Serum
- Disadvantages Of ToLB Retinol Serum
- Does ToLB Retinol Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum
ToLB Retinol Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s ideal vitality, vibrance, and radiance with continued product use.
- Replenish your skin’s moisture back to its optimal levels to restore dewiness, volume and suppleness.
- Help your skin fight sagging and promote smoother, stretched out skin.
- Promote a more evened out skin tone and enhance the brightness and clarity of your overall complexion.
- Soothe skin irritations and deliver a refreshing, calming effect to relieve your skin of stress and fatigue.
What Are The Ingredients In ToLB Retinol Serum?
- Retinol (2.5%): Enhances skin cell regeneration and support more frequent turnovers, as well as promotes lighter skin tone while fading the appearance of dark spots and other hyper pigmentation marks on skin.
- Vitamin C (20.0%): Improves the energy levels and vitality of your skin cells, in effect, improving cellular level mechanisms that protect, correct, repair and regenerate your skin. However it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- Vegan Hyaluronic Acid (5.0%): By acting as a moisture magnet, it helps replenish your skin’s lost moisture, while also enhancing your skin’s capability to capture and retain moisture over longer periods of time.
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid, it facilitates the exfoliation of your skin’s top layer, stimulating faster skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Niacinamide (3.5%): Also Vitamin B3, it acts as an antioxidant, promotes more even skin tone by calming irritated skin, and improves local nutrient uptake and oxygen circulation.
How To Apply ToLB Retinol Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply ToLB Retinol Serum as part of your nighttime regimen.
- Retinol degrades easily when exposed to heat and sunlight.
Benefits Of ToLB Retinol Serum
- ToLB Retinol Serum is made with 98 per cent natural ingredients and 72 per cent organic ingredients.
- This product is guaranteed vegan and suits the highly demanding vegan lifestyle but may cause warm feeling on skin.
- This product is free of parabens, product preservatives that have been demonstrated time and again to cause reproductive health related dysfunctions.
Disadvantages Of ToLB Retinol Serum
- This product appears to have limited availability and most likely not available in most other locations.
- ToLB Retinol Serum reviews express mixed ratings for this product, indicating that results vary from person-to-person.
- It contains Vitamin C which leads to redness or warm feeling on skin.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Does ToLB Retinol Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol and a long list of botanical ingredients.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
Final Verdict: Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum
ToLB Retinol Serum appears to be able to serve what it claims to do but, probably not for all skin types, including already matured skin. When you need something more potent, you might want to compare and contrast with other anti-aging products before you buy.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."