Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
ToLB Retinol Serum Overview:
Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum US $10.75 for a 1 oz. bottle, is an anti-aging treatment solution that helps restore and revive your skin’s ideal health everyday.
About ToLB Retinol Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Tree Of Life, the skin care company that started out from the personal quest of its founder, Ellyn Davis’s quest for anti-aging products that actually helps aging skin defy multiple signs of aging. “Age defying beauty” is the cornerstone of this brand with products that range from cleansers and toners, to serums and creams.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s ideal vitality, vibrance, and radiance with continued product use.
- Replenish your skin’s moisture back to its optimal levels to restore dewiness, volume and suppleness.
- Help your skin fight sagging and promote smoother, stretched out skin.
- Promote a more evened out skin tone and enhance the brightness and clarity of your overall complexion.
- Soothe skin irritations and deliver a refreshing, calming effect to relieve your skin of stress and fatigue.
What Are The Ingredients In ToLB Retinol Serum?
- Retinol (2.5%): Enhances skin cell regeneration and support more frequent turnovers, as well as promotes lighter skin tone while fading the appearance of dark spots and other hyper pigmentation marks on skin.
- Vitamin C (20.0%): Improves the energy levels and vitality of your skin cells, in effect, improving cellular level mechanisms that protect, correct, repair and regenerate your skin.
- Vegan Hyaluronic Acid (5.0%): By acting as a moisture magnet, it helps replenish your skin’s lost moisture, while also enhancing your skin’s capability to capture and retain moisture over longer periods of time.
- MSM (10.0%): Promotes tighter, tauter, and better contoured skin by improving skin synthesis.
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid, it facilitates the exfoliation of your skin’s top layer, stimulating faster skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Niacinamide (3.5%): Also Vitamin B3, it acts as an antioxidant, promotes more even skin tone by calming irritated skin, and improves local nutrient uptake and oxygen circulation.
- Green Tea: Loaded with protective antioxidants that defend your skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Witch Hazel: Helps restore your skin’s balance, and serves an oil control and regulation function to support the appearance of clearer, blemish-free skin.
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishing, it also strengthens your skin’s protective barrier function.
Directions To Use:
Apply ToLB Retinol Serum as part of your nighttime regimen. Retinol degrades easily when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- ToLB Retinol Serum is made with 98 per cent natural ingredients and 72 per cent organic ingredients.
- This product is guaranteed vegan and suits the highly demanding vegan lifestyle.
- Every purchase of this product comes with a 100 per cent money back guarantee, although details of time period coverage is not specified.
- This product is free of parabens, product preservatives that have been demonstrated time and again to cause reproductive health related dysfunctions.
- This product appears to have limited availability and most likely not available in most other locations.
- ToLB Retinol Serum reviews express mixed ratings for this product, indicating that results vary from person-to-person.
Does ToLB Retinol Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Tree of Life Beauty Retinol Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol and a long list of botanical ingredients.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
ToLB Retinol Serum Customer Reviews:
ToLB Retinol Serum reviews read:
- “Didn’t last long and my skin didn’t feel any better infact felt dryer.” — Jill M Brillhart on Amazon
- “I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I feel like my skin revived and revolutionised. Seriously, I’m a skeptic about most going and products and this has not let me down. I don’t sleep a lot at night and this retinol serum has really helped to fight lines, wrinkles and dark circles.” — Amazon Customer
ToLB Retinol Serum appears to be able to serve what it claims to do but, probably not for all skin types, including already matured skin. When you need something more potent, you might want to compare and contrast with other anti-aging products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.