Top 5 Foods for Beautiful Skin
The 5 Super foods to Achieve Beautiful Skin
Can you really have a beautiful skin without skin care products or skin treatments? Well you’ve got to keep your skin moisturized, that’s for sure. Can the so called “skin foods” or “super foods” help you get that skin you’ve always dreamed of?
With today’s prevalent unhealthy lifestyle, achieving beautiful skin through foods alone may be hard to do. But still, do not lose hope. Your skin can still be revitalized if you start eating the right foods now. Why don’t we get started?
5 Super foods You Must Eat
- Green Foods – These include barley and wheat grass. Similar to green leafy veggies, green foods offer high levels of nutrients which is great for the skin. They contain phytonutrients that help in detoxifying the body and keeping skin looking radiant. Moreover, eating green foods can lower the blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Olives and Olive Oil – Olives are one of the super foods for beautiful skin. Extra virgin olive oil contains good fat which helps the body absorb nutrients from fruits and vegetables better. How can these nutrients affect you? They make the brain sharper, produce more supple cells, keep skin wrinkle-free and improve your mood. Also, olive oil contains oleic acid which helps the body absorb omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cold Water Fishes – Salmon, sardines and trout are also considered “super foods” for beautiful skin. If you don’t like fish, it’s time you start getting used to it. Cold water fishes are rich sources of protein, a much needed nutrient to heal and repair the skin and body. This super food contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Your skin will be more supple and radiant because of the omega-3 fatty acid. Wild Salmon contains antioxidants that will help neutralize free radicals that can be damaging your skin.
- Low-Glycemic Foods – Do you want to achieve beautiful skin? Well, you better start eating beans and lentils. These low-glycemic foods have anti-inflammatory properties which prevent your skin from being dry, wrinkled, dull and saggy.
- Green Tea – Green tea is known for its calorie-burning properties but how will this help you achieve beautiful skin? Green tea has polyphenols which eradicates free radicals that can produce inflammations in the body. Polyphenols help in protecting healthy cells. For the skin, polyphenol can rejuvenate dying skin cells. It will energize the skin cells and prevent skin ulcers, wounds and wrinkles from forming.
These “super foods” for beautiful skin are very effective but you must include them in your daily meals. Keep in mind that your skin is greatly affected by what you eat. If you don’t change your diet, your skin will remain dull and lifeless. Start making a change today so you can get results right away.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.