Topix Replenix Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Topix Replenix Cream?
Finally something to contrast the infamous reputation of Amityville, New York is the establishing of Topix Pharmaceuticals in 1989. Slated to create, produce and sell progressive therapeutic and cosmetic skincare products that respond to the needs of physicians and their patients, Its series of product lines include Solvere for acne, Glycolix Elite for exfoliation, Citrix-a Vitamin C-based brand, CRS-Vitamin C with human growth factors and Replenix Appearance Enhancement with proteins and Green Tea.
Unfortunately, the company’s products are not available for direct sale through its website.
Topix Replenix Cream – Does It Really Work?
Under the products tab, Topix offers links to its five brands as well as ingredient-specific products to assist with certain skin issues including specially-formulated body creams and shampoos. Directed toward incorporating the power of green tea in skincare, Topix introduces its Replenix brand. The Replenix product page goes into great detail about what green tea can do for the skin and how its benefits were discovered by a Chinese emperor in 2735 BC. In terms of more modern medicine, the useful elements of green tea have been in use since the 1960’s. The product line, which is comprised of items for every stage of the skincare regimen, boasts of the ability to allow its patients to benefit from the offerings of green tea in a topical form to generate cleaner, smoother and more youthful looking skin while fighting the damage caused by free radicals.
The patent-pending Replenix Cream formula also contains Caffeine, Soy, Cucumber extract and Hyaluronic Acid among its ingredients. The cream uses these elements to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while cooling and calming sensitive irritated skin with its anti-inflammatory effects. Offered in a cream for dry skin and a serum for those with skin of the oily variety, Replenix is safe for all skin types.
Benefits Of Topix Replenix Cream
- The website does provide brief research references.
- Progressive result photos are mostly supportive.
- Replenix packs the potent punch of green tea. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Topix Replenix Cream
- A full ingredient list is not provided.
- Purchase cannot be made from the company website.
- The product is comparatively expensive.
- Customers reviews state that the product does not perform as it claims to.
Final Verdict: Topix Replenix Cream
Replenix’s intense green tea formulation is among the strongest seen in such products sold today, garnering it respectful consideration. Although the complete list of ingredients is not mentioned on the official website, so we would suggest you to keep the search on for the product which offers a complete information of the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.