Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy?
As per the manufacturer, Several factors come into play in determining the kind and look of the skin you’re sporting – genetics, age, stress, your skincare routine, even the environment – all come together and impact your skin. It’s hard enough to achieve a youthful, radiant complexion, and even doubly hard to maintain skin that is smooth, firm, young-looking and flawless.
Even for the lucky ones who have been blessed by genetics and age to have youthful skin, there are simply days when your skin complexion caves in to environmental and biological stresses that drain skin of moisture, making your skin look dull, old and lifeless.
Topix Pharmaceuticals is a skincare product development, manufacturing and marketing company. The company has been producing skincare products that fall under the innovation therapeutic and cosmetic skincare solutions lines for over 20 years.
With an FDA-approved facility based in New York, USA, Topix Pharmaceuticals only formulates products that are research based and that have undergone a thorough and rigorous process of testing and manufacturing topical products that are fit and made suitable for different skin types and purposes.
Topix Pharmaceuticals guarantees that all products produced and marketed are 100% guaranteed safe and effective by the company’s partner physicians and dermatologists. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy – Does it really work?
Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy uses a liposome to deliver the nourishing ingredients which the product is formulated with right into damaged skin cells where these are needed the most. Once the product’s smart ingredients have identified the damaged cells, the formulation’s moisturizers, vitamins and antioxidants work immediately and efficiently in repairing and restructuring damaged skin cells.
Combined, Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy ingredients work together to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to repair and rejuvenate itself. The product further assists skin in reversing signs of skin aging, including sun damaged skin, and in protecting skin from further damage.
Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy, infused with ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties, protects skin from irritation plus, soothes and calms skin. The product’s formulation includes powerful skin hydrating ingredients, including Squalene and Glycerin, that flood skin with moisture to soften, firm, and lift skin.
Get consistently radiant and flawless skin for $60.45 per 150 ml bottle of Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy. The product, presented as a serum, is formulated and infused with skin enzymes, moisturising ingredients, and antioxidants. These so called ‘smart ingredients’ are able to detect damaged areas of the skin so that it can deliver the treatment right where it is needed the most.
The ingredients in Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy have been carefully formulated to resemble biologically produced cellular materials so that these are easily absorbed into the skin, effectively incorporated in normal body processes, and more efficiently stimulate the skin’s natural ability to repair and restructure damaged skin cells, and to rejuvenate dull, lifeless skin.
What are the Ingredients in Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy?
Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Vitamins A, C and E: Provide skin nourishment that reenergises skin cells and powers up the skin’s natural ability to repair, restructure and rejuvenate itself. These are also very powerful antioxidants that stimulate skin rejuvenation and protect skin cells from becoming even more damaged as a result of free radicals.
- Glycerin and Squalene: Act as the formulation’s strong emollients and skin moisturising agents to plump skin with ultra hydration that leaves skin feeling smoother and more supple to the touch but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract (or, mouse ear cress): Contains an enzyme that catalyses skin repair and restructuring.
- Oxo-Guanine Glycolase and Plankton Extract: Contain the primary DNA repair enzyme that is capable of reversing damage caused by sun damage and UV radiation.
Benefits of Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy
- Infused with smart ingredients that actively seek damaged skin cells and delivers treatment where it is needed most.
- Helps reverse skin damage caused by sun and UV exposure. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
Disadvantages of Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy
- Presence of phenoxyethanol, which might cause skin irritation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
How to apply Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy up to twice daily.
- Apply only on clean, clear skin.
Does Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy have any Side Effects?
Contains phenoxyethanol which has been found by the US FDA to adversely affect the central nervous system.
Final Verdict: Topix SRS Cell Repair Therapy
Product claims, including repairing sun damaged skin, have a good scientific backing. It does not contain parabens but, unfortunately contains phenoxyethanol. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Risk it or not -weigh out your options well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: