Tracie Martyn Facial Resculpting Firming Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Tracie Martyn Firming Serum?
This product is brought to you by Tracie MartinScience-based, rejuvenating, and nothing but good for your skin is what Tracie Martin skin care products strive to be all about.
Tracie Martyn Firming serum, US $195 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is an intensively moisturizing serumconcentrated formulation that promotes firmer and more lifted skin.
Tracie Martyn Firming Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promotes firmer, denser, more volumized skin that lifts and gives your skin a better tone and improved contour.
- Improves skin synthesis to strengthen your skin and make it more resilient to multiple factors, internal and external, that damage and age your skin.
- Fade hyper pigmentation marks to even out your skin tone.
- Correct signs of photodamage and aging.
- Stimulate natural skin mechanisms to facilitate faster rates of skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Promote a healthier-looking and more radiant overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Tracie Martyn Firming Serum?
- Antioxidants: Led by super antioxidants that include Superoxide Dismutase and Glutathione, these ingredients shields your skin from further degradation to give your skin better chances and more time to cope well with existing damage and visible signs of skin aging.
- Sodium Chloride: It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation. However sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
- Plant Proteins: Work closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for repairing and regenerating your skin as it drives up production of collagen and elastin fibers necessary for all the skin rebuilding activities necessary to restore your skin’s optimal health and appearance.
- Lipids: Deliver moisturizing and protective functions by strengthening your skin’s natural protective barrier to make it better capable of resisting damage-causing factors as it simultaneously works with your skin to revive its optimal functionalities and make it more efficient in renewing your skin.
How to apply Tracie Martyn Firming Serum
Tracie Martyn Firming Serum is recommended for up to twice daily application, following a fresh and thorough cleansing and toning routine. The manufacturer advises not to apply the product over your T-Zone as the product can turn greasy and worsen your oiliness.
Benefits of Tracie Martyn Firming Serum
- Tracie Martyn Firming Serum is not formulated with toxic ingredients and is only infused with an all-naturally-derived ingredients list that reduces your exposure to toxins.
- This product appears to have a fair distribution and will be easy to maintain as a regular part of your skin care regimen.
Disadvantages of Tracie Martyn Firming Serum
- This product may not be ideal for use by people with oilier skin types as the product tends to grease, which also makes it not ideal for use under makeup.
- Tracie Martyn Firming Serum reviews indicate that users have mixed experiences and a broadly contradicting feedback regarding this product’s performance vis-a-vis its claims.
- This product is very expensive.
Does Tracie Martyn Firming Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Tracie Martyn Firming Serum are skin irritation and allergic reactions depending on your sensitivities and history of allergies.
Final Verdict: Tracie Martyn Firming Serum
Tracie Martyn Firming Serum undoubtedly carries a handful of revolutionary and innovative anti-aging ingredients, that includes two very powerful antioxidants, which are mostly lacking from similar products promising similar results. Still US $200 is way too much to pay for a pair of super antioxidants. Besides, mature and aging skin types will need something more potent and something more well-rounded to address the growing density of wrinkles and other signs of aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: