Tracie Martyn Shakti Face and Body Resculpting Cream Review
Tracie Martyn Shakti Face and Body Resculpting Cream, US $175 for 6.4 fl. oz., has been formulated to restore your skin’s elasticity, prevent sagging skin, and promote a better sculpted skin that promotes your skin’s youthful appearance. Beyond delivering beautiful skin, this product also promises to give you a relaxing, pleasant sensory experience that helps relieves stress and fatigue with aromatherapy.
This brand is the namesake of a New York based beauty expert that is bent on offering all-natural products to enhance beauty but, most of all, beauty that is driven by healthy skin.
Tracie Martyn Shakti Face and Body Resculpting Cream Ingredients
- Organic Rose Flower Water: Provides multiple benefits for your skin that includes anti-inflammatory, astringent, pH balancing, and pore tightening functions
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil: Has antibacterial properties that helps keep your skin clean, clear and blemish-free; also acts as a moisturizing ingredients that is laden with Vitamins A and E
- Organic Green Tea Extract: Contains powerful antioxidants that revitalize your skin cells to helps restore your skin’s vitality, and provide protection from further damage.
- Omega-3 and Black Currant Lipids: Nourishes your skin, relieves inflammation, and leads in rebuilding your skin’s protective barrier to keep moisture in and improve resistance to damage and aging.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore normal and efficient functioning.
Use Tracie Martyn Shakti Face and Body Resculpting Cream can be used together with your daytime and nighttime routines, on your face as well as throughout the rest of your body, most especially on areas where you need enhanced contouring effect. When used during the day, use under your makeup as a primer and to achieve instant face contour.
- Product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free of synthetic fragrances, fillers, petro-chemicals and artificial dyes which can inflame your skin and clog your pores.
- Product is formulated without parabens and phenoxyethanol, both of which often function as preservatives but, the toxic nature of which endangers your skin’s health and your overall well-being.
- Formulated with mostly naturally derived ingredients.
- Product works well under makeup.
- Consumers with sensitivity to fragrances can find this product’s smell a bit overpowering, although the manufacturer claims no artificial fragrances have been added.
- Manufacturer fails to explain how a product that is mostly formulated with moisturizers and skin conditioners can enhance your facial and body contours and make these appear denser and firmer.
- Manufacturer does not provide any study to prove product efficacy in delivering on claims.
- Formula hardly contains any ingredient that will cause any positive effects to build up with regular use or, for enhancements to last longer beyond a few hours.
Tracie Martyn Shakti Face and Body Resculpting Cream may possibly bring about a significant moisture boost and a temporary lift on your skin. However, if you are counting on this product to enhance your facial and body contours, you may want something more that explains exactly why you will want to pay US $175 for a single bottle.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.