Treat Cellulite Through Endermologie
In case you are trying to find an effective cellulite-removal treatment that is inexpensive and does not involve surgery, then endermologie could be the right option for you.
Endermologie: The New Cellulite Treatment Technique
In order to avoid surgery for getting rid of cellulite, increasing number of women are opting for endermologie as their treatment method. You will find this non-invasive/non-surgery technique – economical in comparison to other cellulite treatment methods. They are performed in a very hassle-free manner. It is turning out to be an extremely popular technique to reduce and control cellulite.
The results of these treatments have been found to be immensely effective showing an amazing degree of reduction in cellulite rather quickly. These encouraging outcomes in the treatment of cellulite have only added to endermologie’s popularity tally all over the world.
What Exactly Is Endermologie?
Endermologie is a deep massage motorized device that uses a set of two adjustable rollers. It was first developed by French plastic surgeons in the 1980s as a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment procedure for removal of burn marks/scars, before it was employed to treat cellulites. The same procedure was found to be equally effective for reducing the instances of dimpling on the surface of the skin that is typical to cellulite conditions.
The procedure involves moving the rollers, in conjunction with controlled suction, over the top layer of the affected skin area to produce a symmetrical skin-fold. The pressure exerted by the rigorous rolling action coupled with simultaneous use of regulated suction helps in stretching and redistributing the skin and thus remove the dimpling from the skin surface rather effectively.
Important Features of Endermologie Treatment
There are a few important facts/features that you must know and understand before considering endermologie for the treatment of your cellulite condition. Some of these features are:
- Frequency of Treatment. You will have to undergo 14 to 28 sessions (each of 45 minutes duration) of endermologie treatment to effectively deal with your cellulite problem. You must have at least one sitting per week – not more than two in any case – for obtaining the best possible results. Effects of endermologie treatment for your cellulite condition will only be seen after about six sittings.
- Fitness Criteria. Endermologie is optimally effective if you are physically fit and belong to the 30-45 years age group. Lack of physical fitness may bring you relief of a temporary nature only. Another thing that you should to remember is about your weight. If you are overweight by more than 30 pounds (13.6 kg), this may not benefit you at all.
- Drink Sufficient Water. You must drink enough water (at least eight glasses) before the commencement of the cellulite treatment session. Drinking sufficient water on the day of the procedure (and making it an every day habit too) helps a lot in achieving a better management of the cellulite problem.
- Side Effects. There are generally no side effects to the endermologie procedure, unless you are very sensitive even to minor pains. In that case, a little discomfort may be experienced by you when the rollers are first applied on your problem area.
- Cost of Treatment. One session of Endermologie will cost you US$90. As such, a treatment plan comprising of 14 sittings (the minimum that one should opt for) plus a few monthly follow-up sessions will cost not more than $2000. (You will be surprised to know that only one session of liposuction for a small cellulite affected area costs more or less $2000, the same amount you spend for a total package of endermologie treatment!)
- Why Monthly Follow-ups? You must know that endermologie does not bring you a permanent solution to eliminate your cellulite problem. You will, therefore, do well to go for monthly follow-up sessions to keep the dimpling off your skin.
- One Small Disadvantage. You do not get the benefit of health insurance! Because endermologie happens to be a cosmetic procedure, it is not covered by health insurance.
Numerous clinics with endermologie facility have now been opened in most of the major cities worldwide. You may be able to find one in your own town, or in a neighboring city, which can provide you this effective treatment procedure for getting rid of your cellulite condition.
Cellulite can affect people of all ages and body types and can be notoriously difficult to get rid of. While there are certainly no miracle cures, using specially formulated creams and treatments along with a healthy diet and exercise plan can reduce the appearance of the dimpled skin affected by cellulite. Creams and lotions that contain stimulating ingredients such as caffeine are particularly beneficial as they help move toxins out the body while other natural ingredients are used to condition the skin, giving it a firmer, tighter appearance which further reduces the look of the affected area.